JOHNSON'S INSTA POST OMG

Jack J posted this picture on his Instagram

Jack J posted this picture on his Instagram. It's 2 "Jacks" cards, and one has hearts on it.

He tagged "Jack and Jack" as the Jack card with the hearts on it, or at least most of it was on that one, not much was on the other one. Normally they tag that account on themselves or something that represents themselves, then tag the other Jack as their username. In other words, he meant that the hearts represented him, and the diamonds represented Gilinsky.

Also, in Like That Jack J rapped "you're a dime" and you know what the beginning of "diamond" kind of sounds like?? DIME! So he could have meant that the diamonds were G and the hearts were him.

Then he says "soon..." as the caption, meaning that he will either confess his love for Gilinsky soon or they are coming out as a couple soon.

I don't really understand another reason for him to have posted this picture because it didn't make much sense to me personally.

So what's you think??? Comment your opinions below RESPECTFULLY!!!

You guys should know the rules by now for this book so I'll stop saying them. If you need to know what they are, realms the bio for this. Thank you. (Not meant to be for most of you, only the people who randomly hate on this book.)

Thanks! I love you!!!!