Jack and Jack Dancing

This isn't exactly proof, but it sure was cute as fuck!!! It was so freaking adorable!!!!

I went to the Jack and Jack concert yesterday (February 9th) and they had this little dance thing where Gilinsky told Johnson to dance and Johnson asked one of the drummers, Steph, to do a beat and Johnson did this cute little Johnson dance (Gilinsky's words, not mine lol)

Gilinsky then said "was that planned?"

Johnson said, very sassily in a mad voice (they were acting obviously) "No, your turn" and pointed at him to stat dancing.

And Gilinsky tried arguing with him, so Johnson said "this isn't a one way street, Jack. I did a move, you do a move. Go."

And Gilinsky said "wow" while laughing a little in his voice. "Well you used steph, can I use Steph, too?"

And Johnson said, again sassily, "No."

"What?" Gilinsky said

"I already used Steph. You can use Robbie if you want."

"Oh, ok. Robbie?" And he said some stuff I couldn't really understand through all the screaming. So he started dancing once Robbie did a beat for him.

"Woah woah woah woah, that is WAY too groovy for 2016, Jack! What are you, stuck in the 70's or something?"

"wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait, backtrack, rewind. Did you just say groovy?..."

And that's when they started performing Groove!!!! I just thought this was super cute and wanted to share this with you guys! Love you!:)