My Jolinsky Other Theory

This is a bit hard to explain, so feel free to ask me if you don't understand.

As most of us know, there was a rumor that Jadison had broken up... Until we saw them together for a campaign. The campaign was for American Eagle where they had to be close with each other and kiss a few times. But after that campaign was up on their Instagram accounts, they stopped talking and being near each other.

Theory 1:

It could be possible that they did break up but got the opportunity for the campaign and needed to pretend to be dating, and then obviously haven't spoken since.

Theory 2:

Maybe they did the campaign before they broke up and signed a contract that they would promote it, so after they broke up they still had to do it and pretend they were dating a little bit longer afterwards.

I think that by sometime early next year they will officially be saying that they are over and possibly hinting on some things about Jolinsky.

Now, onto that part of the theory...

On G's snapchat they were shirtless and watching a movie together, just the two of them. There was another one of them by the pool. Again, they were with no one else.

On J's snapchat, G was sticking is butt out in front of J's face, who made some, um, interesting sounds behind it. I don't know if you could hear it, but I heard it.

They've been spending a lot more time together than they have been for a really long time.

Comment your opinions below respectfully!!!!!!

Remember that these are just theories, not facts. I am in no way outing Jack and Jack, I am just pointing out things I have noticed.

Hate gets muted.

Thank you!!!! I love you!!!!!