Ch.1: Tough Morning

Band Information-

Name: Moonlight Clan

Lead Singer: (Y/N)

Drummer: Ace

Lead Guitarist: Megan

Bass: Conner

A/N: I take requests and ideas so if you want to see something in the future chapters then feel free to comment them. Okay, now time for the story to begin.
PS @OHSHC_TALES helped with the errors in the story.

~(Y/N) P.O.V~

Finally! A vacation from being a part of a famous band and now I get to live the life of a normal teenager! Well I'm still a part of the band, its just that we don't have to do anything for 5 months. We were all in our mansion so huge that Ciel Phantomhive would be jelly. Now it's time to kick back and-

*Heavy metal guitar playing wolf in sheep's clothing*

"BA BA BLACK SHEEP HAVE YOU ANY SOUL?! NO SIR, AND BY THE WAY WHAT THE HELL ARE MORALS!"

But I'm stuck with these flip flopping idiots.

"MEGAN! WHAT THE FRICK FRACK ARE YOU DOING!?"

*Guitar music playing stops*

"Um, what does it look like (Y/N)?" My best friend said to me.

"come on just relax. we don't have to perform any more concerts for the next 5 months" I said to my friend.

"*Sigh* I'm just speaking my heart out through my music."

"Well guess what? We start school tomorrow."

"Fine."

~The time skip brought to you by (Y/N) calling everyone idiots lululul~

"AHHHHHHHH!!!" I heard a scream coming from Megan's room I thought that she might be in trouble so I ran down the hall to see if she was okay, but to my surprise I saw Megan being chased by Ace and Conner holding a dress.

Megan then climbed to the top of her bed where her curtains that surrounded her bed hung from but still how the heck did she get up there?

"MEGAN! GET DOWN FROM THERE AND PUT ON YOUR UNIFORM!" Yelled Ace.

"NO! THERE AINT NO WAY AM I GONNA WEAR THAT TOXIC YELLOW MARSHMALLOW DRESS CATASTROPHE!" She yelled back

Conner soon got a broom and started smacking it in Megan's face hoping that she would get down "DO IT YOU BITCH!!! DO IT!!!!"

"Hell to the no" she started singing, and then ran out the window and ran down the street in her P.J's

"Dress problems again?" I asked face palming.

"Yeah." Conner and Ace said in sync they were all dressed up in their tuxedo like uniforms. Conner had an emerald green head band on, emerald green eyes, and has a kinda long, spiky, ruby red hair. Ace has slightly spiky hazel brown hair and brown eyes.

"did you check out the girls' uniform?" asked Ace.

"Guessing from Megan's actions this morning I'm guessing that it is hideous." I said, "So I am just going to wear the boy's uniform top and a black skirt. What do you think about that Megan?" Megan popped her head up to the window to reveal herself "Sounds better than wearing a toxic yellow marshmallow to school, but I don't like the idea of wearing a skirt." she pouted

"Aren't we on the third floor of the house?" asked Conner looking  at Megan "Uh... Yeah, could you guys help me up please?"

I sighed and rolled my eyes at my crazy friend's actions, and Conner and I helped her get back in her room through the window. Well this was one hell of a morning.