CH.4: Cosplay

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

"what do you want Renge?" Hikaru said coldly gee he can sound like a little brat when he talks so coldly. "TAMAKI! YOU NEVER TOLD ME THAT YOU STARTED SHIPPING PEOPLE IN REAL LIFE!!!" said Renge, man she sounds like an otaku like Megan. "HOLD IT! Are you an Otaku?" said Megan "Why yes I am." said Renge proudly. "Otaku quiz start!" said Megan, "You are going to have to tell me where all these anime quotes come from and who said them, got it?" "got it"

"This world is cruel, but it is also beautiful."

"brave Mikasa Ackerman from attack on titan or shingeki no kyojin."

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING A PINT SIZED TINY PIP SQUEAK?!"

"The cute shorty Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist."

"You don't die for your friends.. You live for them"

"that totally super hot Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tail."

"It's not that you don't know how to interact with people, it's just that no one ever come to interact with you."

"That sweet girl Maka Albarn, from Soul Eater."

"To hate something you used to love is such a painful feeling"

"oh that sad little boy, Ciel Phantomhive."

"Death is not friendly. It's dark, black where you look at it. You're all alone."

"That girl that looks an awful lot like Rikka, Misaki Mei from Another."

"hmm okay then you have my respect."

"3, 2, 1." me Ace and Conner said. "EEEEEEEE OTAKU SISTERS FOR LIFE!" Megan and Renge I think is her name fan girled together like so hard. "As if one isn't enough." said Haruhi "So when do we start working at the host club?" I asked Kyoya. "Tomorrow will be just fine, and we or well Renge suggests that we all should cosplay as an anime character." explained Kyoya "okay sounds good" I said.

We then packed up all of our instruments and rode our motorcycles back to our mansion. I finished all of my homework and looked in my closet to see if I have any thing that could help me with my cosplay. Shit, I don't have anything but a diamond mine craft sword that is made of foam. Might as well just ask Megan if she has anything for me to cosplay into in the morning, well since we did go to perform at comic con and a bunch of anime cons together and she cosplayed as a different character each time and bought a new cosplay outfit so she should have something for me to wear.

~Time skip brought to you by Renge and Megan's pathetic Fangirling~

It was already early in the morning and I wanted to see if Megan had anything for me to cosplay into "Hey Megan do you have female cosplay outfit for me to borrow for the cosplaying we are going to do for the host club today?" I asked as I walked into her room surprised to see Conner in a long black cloak covering most of his body, with a strange red tattoo marking on his right eye, and he was wearing a blue wig, And then there was Ace in a sleeve less long big blue and orange button up hoodie and was wearing a dark blue ling sleeved shirt and pants that went a little further down past his knees, and his hazel brown hair was just styled differently, and I was truly surprised to see Megan in a well I have no idea about what the heck she was even wearing! "FOOL! Don't mess up the hair! That cost me 12 dollars for each wig!" I heard Megan yell, "Oh, (Y/N) I have the perfect cosplay outfit for you!" Still very confused about what she was wearing I asked "Megan! What the frick frack are you wearing?!" "FOOL! I am the legendary amazing Excalibur!" uh... What?

She then took me into her large art studio where she pretty much edits our music videos and told me to put on this black leather dress and it had a few fake weapons for accessories and a pink wig, then Megan walked out of the room with the boys and started lecturing them about how they are supposed to act when they are cosplaying like the character. Well whoever I'm cosplaying as, please don't get a fended by me not looking correctly. After that I went out to see Megan wearing a long scarlet red wig that had been put into two high pony tails, she seemed to have a blue tattoo on her right shoulder, and she was wearing red, orange, and black armor with additional red and black wings on her back and her outfit sure was showing a lot of skin though.

"Great we all look absolutely perfect or my favorite word, Fabulous~ in our cosplays now get dressed into your uniforms, pack up our costumes, and lets go to school!" I was still pretty curious about who I was cosplaying as but still I'm pretty sure Megan knows what she's doing here with our cosplays.

A/N: Sorry for having this story kinda short and tell me down in the comments about what characters do you think (Y/N), Conner, Megan, and Ace are cosplaying as. I hoped that you liked the story.