CH.13: So many questions!!!

A/N: IN THIS STORY IT'S WELCOME BACK TO SCHOOL KIDS!!! And this song has been popping up everywhere on my computer so it sorta got to me so that's why I put it in.

~~~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~~~

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

"CURSE YOU ALARM CLOCK AND THE DAY YOU WERE BORN!!!" I threw my pillow at my alarm clock, but I missed it, and my pillow went flying out the window. I groaned and plopped back right onto bed. I heard footsteps coming from the hall and into my room "Now, now, (Y/n), no yelling so early in the morning. You might wake up the neighbors." That was our little Barbie for three days.

"Nope. I'm not going to listen to a real life Barbie in my room." I said covering myself with my blanket. "Conner could you talk to her for me?" Megan asked Conner. "Fine." Conner said, "(Y/n) you better get your ass moving before I count to three and if you are still in bed by then, then consider eating dry salty crackers for 3 months."

Wow. That sounds a lot like what Megan would say. Scary too. I got out of bed and got them out of the room to get changed. When I got downstairs I saw Kyoko wearing the same uniform that me and Megan wore since we started school.

~~~Time skip to boring school brought to you by SYMMETRY!!!~~~

"Kyoko why did you make me do this?"  Megan groaned. "Because I want to see you suffer." Kyoko said with a smirk. Megan had to buy a new uniform top and dye it hot pink and wear a lot of make up, she also had to wear a blonde wig. I feel kinda bad for her. She hates the color pink and wearing make up.

"Hey, how's it going (Y/N)?" I heard two familiar voices say and I felt some weight on my shoulders. Hikaru and Kaoru. "I'm good except for the fact my alarm clock was being a bitch again this morning." I told them.

"Oh okay. Now who wants to play the which one is Hikaru game?!" They both said in perfect sync and put on some hats and walked in circles and stuff to make it seem confusing so we couldn't keep track of where is one twin and the other.

When they were finished they then asked in perfect sync again "So, which one of us is Hikaru and which one is Kaoru?" I rolled my eyes because the answer is so obvious. "The one on my left is Kaoru and on my right is Hikaru." I said pointing to the twins and saying who is who.

"How could you tell?" They both said at the same time. "One is immature with the other is mature, you both sound different, your hair is parted different ways, one's a better singer than the other, one is more colder than the other, the eyes tell everything, and there is more but I'm too tired to name them all." I stated.

"Whoa, impressive." They said at the same time. I then walked off to class. "Wow (Y/N) you're so cool! So far only you and Haruhi could tell which twin is which." One of the girl classmates said. "If you look closely at the two then you can figure out that they are very different from each other." I stated.

Through out the whole day, I've been so annoyed! All of the girls were going like '(Y/N) you're so cool!' Or 'please teach us how you could tell!' I know that I'm famous and all and I should be used to this much attention but lately I've been really pissed off about the fact no one could tell who is who and what gender is a person. THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT HARUHI IS A FLIPPING GIRL FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

They don't want anything to do with me other than tell them how to tell the twins apart just to be 'cool'. The real reason I could easily tell which twin is which is because when I'm around one twin I feel normal and with the other I feel different. Like I feel happier and all.

Only Hikaru has been able to make me feel this way. What should I do?! What if he doesn't feel the same way with me? Will he avoid me and our friendship would end? I don't want any of that to happen. Maybe I should ask Gowther how he could tell if someone was in love with someone else. I'll text him once I get out of the Host Club today.

I opened the doors to the Host Club and then... Oh my god what the hell is going on here? "Oh, (Y/N), you finally made it! Yay! Now it's time to start the pink party extravaganza! Yay!" Okay Megan is literally scaring the crap out of me right now. She isn't like this at all! CURSE YOU BARBIE!!!

"P-p-pink?!" I finally managed to say "Why, of course! It's like the best pretty and stylish color of all time and if not pink then what other color?" Megan said acting like Barbie. Kyoko what have you done to our best friend?!

"Now, come on (Y/N), it's time for the song of the day! So who is the ugly girl in the ugly world?" NONONONONONNONONONO!!! "Ya know what? Why won't you sing the song of the day for today?" I nervously said "OMG that is like such a good plan you got there (Y/N)! I'll go get the mic."

I dodged a bullet there. I could tell that under that sweet smile Megan has, she is actually suffering dearly because of that dare. Kyoya doesn't seem so happy now that he is a lot more princely like now.

"I'm a Barbie girl,"
"In the Barbie world."
"Life in plastic."
"It's fantastic!"
"You can brush my hair,"
"undress me everywhere."
"Imagination, life is your creation"
"Come on Barbie lets go party!"

Oh no, not you too Conner!

What has the host club become of now?

A/N: Okay, I know that this was a weird chapter in the story, maybe even the weirdest. I just wanted to make a silly chapter for you so yeah. Thanks to snkhanji for editing the chapters in the story and go follow her too. If you have a song that you would like to have the Moonlight Clan perform then just comment the song and the artist. I hoped that you liked this chapter 😅.