CH. 3: You are now a host!

~Y/N P.O.V~

"Well aren't boys only allowed to become hosts?" I asked. Isn't it obvious that Haruhi is a girl? Well I guess that it would be okay to have girl hosts too, but none of the female customers seem to notice that Haruhi is a girl. Oh whale.

"Well the Host Club and I have agreed that we could also have female Hosts here." Tamaki said while doing a fancy hair flip.

"Well actually I thought it would be best to have female hosts in order to attract male customers in order to raise more funds for the host club." Kyoya said while putting his glasses up the professional way that most fancy ((me: cough cough smartass)) people would do.

"Sure we'll join." said Ace. "We would?!" Megan, Conner, and I said at once. "Yeah of course we would. At least we have a music room to practice in instead of practicing in our mansion." Ace said while shrugging his shoulders. "I'm in!" Shouted Megan "Really???" I said quite curious about her answer. It's because of the cake isn't it? Or maybe having the privilege of using a music room to herself whenever she wants.

"Duh, free wifi (Y/N)."

Of course why didn't I think about that?

"Fine I'll go." Connor said. Great, they're causing a chain reaction starting from Ace to Megan to Conner and then expecting it to go to me. "*Sigh* Fine, I guess that I'll join as well." I said in defeat. "YAY! (Y/N)-chan, Ace-chan, Con-chan, and Meg-chan is joining the Host Club!" Honey Senpai said. Wait, Megan isn't very fond of nicknames. Oh god, let's just hope that she is holding it back on the inside still or things get ugly.

"Oh no he didn't." Connor said shocked. "Oh yes he did." Ace said. Oh gosh stage one has already begun.

The 6 stages Megan has when someone calls her by her nickname:

Stage 1: Starts to get all fidgety and awkward

Stage 2: Laughs nervously

Stage 3: Gets quiet and cracks knuckles

Stage 4: Curses to herself and rages over almost everything

Stage 5: Makes paper dolls of the person that gave her the nickname and cuts them up while laughing like a maniac

Stage 6: Eats some cake and calms down

Luckily she can hold it in and pretend that nothing's happened. "Huh? What's gonna happen?" Hikaru asked being all calm and cool looking- wait, did I say cool? ... Whatever phshhhh~

"The 6 stages of the nicknames for her." I said face palming. "This isn't gonna be good." Said Conner.

"H-hey g-guys? Uh d-do you know where the s-scissors are? Heh heh heh." Megan said shyly but kinda in a creepy way.

"Stage 1 and 2, complete." Ace and Conner said together wearing black cloaks. Wait, where did they get those? Oh no, not again! Megan starts cracking her knuckles. Great! They're gonna do it again.

"Hey Tama-chan, Meg-chan is acting creepy." Said Honey, little does he know what is going to happen.

"Yeah we're gonna steal her for a moment now." Ace and Connor said acting like the twins. They then carry Megan by the shoulders and runs off towards the dressing room.

"HEY COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE BASTARDS!!! DON'T YOU DARE DOING ANYTHING TO HER!!!" Tamaki yelled at them.

"Well it looks like we have two more mischievous twins here at the host club." Haruhi said, "Oh no no no my friend, Connor is more of the mischievous chill type but is normally quite shy. Ace is just plain slick back cool type that likes to play sports." I explained to Haruhi. "By the way I was wondering." "Oh well, what is it?" Haruhi asked. "Are you a girl? It seems to me that you kinda look like a girl." I said to Haruhi.

"WHAT?! DONT YOU DARE TELL ANYONE!!!" Tamaki yelled flying his arms all crazy up in my face. "Uh... Okay." I said shrugging. "I'll take that as a yes."

~Time skip brought to you by Megan scaring the shit out of everyone~
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! NO THE HORROR!!! THE HORROR!!!"

💗Hikaru's P.O.V💗
Well after lots of screaming and complaining about the color pink Megan finally calmed down. Still, I don't get it. What was it that happened to them? These sure are some weird hosts. We got here, and we got another two guys that are like the mischievous twin type. Well sorry Coma and Ass, or whatever their names are, me and Kaoru are already the twins in this place.

"So let's see so um, Tamaki is the dad, Kyoya is the mom, Mori and Honey are the neighbors, Hikaru and Kaoru are the trouble making twins, and Haruhi is the daughter???" Megan asked as we were discussing the roles of our 'family'.  "Yeah that's pretty much it." Kaoru and I said at the same time. "Then what about us?" (Y/N) asked. I hope she turns out to be my girlfriend- wait, WHAT?! I SHOULDN'T BE THINKING THAT!!!

"Well, I know who I am." Megan said. "And who are you exactly?" Asked (Y/N), "isn't it obvious? I'm the prankster gangster!!!" She then got sunglasses out of nowhere and puts them on.

"Nonsense! We cannot have any rebels in our family now, can we?" Tamaki said, "I guess so." Pouted Megan. Tamaki then continued "So Connor is-"

"BAT MAN!!!"  interrupted Megan, "Uh sorry carry on."

"Well Conner here, could be the father of the mischievous twins." Tamaki continued on, "Ace could be the uncle of Haruhi, Megan could be the mother of the twins, and (Y/n) is the older sister of the twins."

Wait, WHAT?! well uh I guess (Y/n) is my sister now, but still wow. Just wow!

"Cool!" said Megan

"Oh hohohoho." oh no it's Renge.    (-^-)

A/N: Well I am so sorry for my bad Grammar and all so I'm having my friend @snkhanji edit it for me so yeah. Comment down bellow of what you would like to see in the future chapters and I will do my absolute best to fit them all in. Also, starting now I will be asking some questions for you all to have a better idea of what you are like so I can put your personality in the story for your actions and all. These questions  are optional so if you don't want to answer them then you don't have to and you could answer a few of the questions if you don't want to answer some specific questions and label your answers.

let the questions begin!

1: What are your top 5 favorite animes?

2:what's your personality like?

3:What are your favorite food and snack you like to eat?

4:What's your favorite song?

5:What's your favorite T.V show (anime shows are included)?

How your answers should be like, for example:

1: Attack on Titan, hetalia, soul eater, noragami, no game no life, Fairy Tail, etc

2:tomboyish, loyal, friendly,and  crazy

3: Pockeys, Ramen, Tacos, chocolate, and cake

4: wolf in sheep's clothing or  nightcore- Centuries

5: I don't  really have one

so yeah, I hoped that you liked my story!