CH.7: A ROAD TRIP?!

~~~(Y/N)'s P.O.V~~~

It was Vacation time and the host club was wondering if we could go camping at Yakushima. The Moonlight Clan decided that we should go too, and today is pretty much the day that we are going camping. "Really Megan? We are camping. Not moving." Conner said. "Heh heh, sorry." Megan said shyly and unpacked a few things, "Okay, I'm ready." "'About time." Ace said while taking his eyes off the game on his phone. "Lets get going." I said. We all got into our limo to meet up with everyone.

~~~70 minute Time skip brought to you by Arcnologia~~~ ((Author-chan: WTF?! ARCNOLOGIA WHY!?))

We are going to use two limos. One for luggage and one for everyone else. I was sitting on the left back window seat with Hikaru next to me, Kaoru sat next to him, Mori and Honey sat next to each other, Kyoya and Ace sat next to each other, Haruhi and Tamaki sat next to each other, and Shade walked around the car sometimes when ever he wanted. Conner wouldn't let Megan drive because the last time she did, uh, lets say that it didn't turn out so well. So Conner was driving and Megan was right next to him in the front seat. I had my ear phones on playing "Mmm Yeah" by Austin Mahone on my phone, and I was just gazing out the window but then somebody grabbed one of my ear buds and put it in their ear.

"Hey, that's mine Hikaru!" I said while looking at him. "Hey, (Y/N), did you already forget? We're a mothar trucking band!" Ace said looking back at us. "Come on, sing something." "Yeah! I wanna hear (Y/N)-chan sing!" Honey Sempai said holding Usa-chan "Fine. what song?" I asked wondering what song they're gonna make me sing. "Well, do you guys know who are my best friends in the whole wide world?" Ace asked. "No, but my best friends are me, myself, and I."

Ace, Megan, and Conner were now looking at me but Conner only looked at me for about 7 seconds and then Megan pushed his head to look at the road. "You know the drill." Ace said. I made my self comfortable in my seat and Megan turned on the radio. "Hey, I know this song." Hikaru said. "You want to sing along with me?" he blushed, and then brushed it off and nodded yes.

~~~After the song~~~

~~~Hikaru's P.O.V~~~

Well that was fun singing with (Y/N). "Hey, I didn't know that you could sing." Kaoru whispered to me. "Shut up." I say playfully and shoved him away from my face. "You're not that bad of a singer." (Y/N) said to me. I felt a blush come to my face and she smiled. Dammit, did she see me blush?! Great, just great.

"Another song!" I heard Megan shout. "NO!" (Y/N) shouted back. "Come on, are you really going to do this to the girl that raised all three of you idiots since you were all little helpless 9 year old's?" I heard Megan talk back. Wait she took care of Ace, Conner, and (Y/n) when they were only 9 years old?! WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM? MORE IMPORTANTLY THIS CRAZY WITCH TOOK CARE OF THEM?!

"Hey, I'm not a witch Hikaru." Megan said glaring at me. I looked down and noticed that she had this crazy psychotic smile. "Her hidden power and sixth sense is turning invisible and reading people's minds, but she rarely uses them." I heard (Y/N) whisper in my ear. When she backed away I felt a blush rise on my cheeks and put my hand on my ear and looked to see (Y/n) gazing out the window with her ear buds on. "Hey Hikaru are you catching a cold or something? your face is turning red a lot lately." Kaoru said pointing to my face.

"*snickers* BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" I heard Megan laugh. Great if Megan is reading my mind right now then I want you to know that if you don't shut up soon then by the time I get out of this car my first intention is strangling you until you shut up.  I heard my phone buzz and realized that someone was texting me.

???: hey this is moogan I was laughing at this pic Ace sent me and if you wanted to know about our past then just ask. Also FYI the Moonlight clan aren't what you call normal.

Um okay? I looked up to see the whole Moonlight Clan smirking at me except for (Y/N) who gave me the 'you'll-get-used-to-it' look. "Oi, keep your eyes on the road." Megan said moving Conner's head again. *Sigh* This is going to be one hell of a long ride.

A/N: Yeah, sorry for the short chapter. Please comment down what you would like to see in the future chapters.

Soul eater characters

Hetalia characters

Fairy Tail characters

Seven deadly sins characters

Attack on titan characters

Sword Art Online characters

or other x reader fan fics. Megan, Conner, and Ace will also be in them too so comment if you think that I should start writing these and which ones you want me to write. I do have an Edward x reader but it's on deviantart its called The Dark Angel [Edward x reader] by KristaTheArtist-aot . So yeah I can also write other fan fics just name it. Follow snkhanji who helps me edit this fan fic and she is currently writing a Kaoru x Reader fan fic at the moment. You name what you want and I will write it for you and give you a shout out in that chapter. I hope that you liked this chapter. Thanks for reading.