CH8: The Camping Begins

~~~Megan's p.o.v~~~
I got a text from Hikaru saying..

Hikaru: could you text me about you guys' past or something right now?

I then started to text the group chat with the Moonlights.

Moogan: hey guys do you think it's time that we tell them about our past like when we were 9 while the paparazzi isn't here?

Ace/Heicho: sure why not?

(Y/n)goesroar: kk

LeGrimConner: ok

Moogan:DONT TEXT AND DRIVE BAKA!!!

LeGrimConner: fine

"CONNER!!!" I grabbed his phone out of his hands and told him to continue driving. "Hey Kyoya I remember that you said that you wanted to know more about our past?" I asked Kyoya. "Why yes of course." He said doing the smartass glasses guy thing.

"Well listen up children cause the Moonlight clan is about to begin story time." I said leaning back against my chair.

After we told them our past I got another text from Hikaru.

Hikaru:Hey you said that you guys weren't like normal people. What do you mean by that?

Megan:I'll tell you if you're family or someone close to that 😈 cause I'm too swag for you to get a hold of our secrets 😎

Well it is true. After a long time of riding in the limo, we finally got at a gas station to fill up the limo and we all finally got a break. P.S: Haruhi's dad agreed to come with us and drove the other limo.

~~~(Y/n)'s p.o.v~~~

I noticed that Hikaru has been blushing a lot whenever he's around me, Conner teasing Megan a lot, Megan smiling more often around Conner, and Ace starting to get a little more lonely now. I wonder what's going on.

Me, Ace, Conner, and Megan were wearing our sunglasses when we were out in public since we don't want to be noticed by any fans or paparazzi. We walked in and noticed that the rest of the host club except Haruhi were acting a little nervous.

"Okay men today we are going to enter.... A commoner's gas station." Tamaki said courageously with a few gasps from everyone else with Haruhi acting annoyed I rolled my eyes and walked in. I saw Mori and Honey gathering tons of sweets to buy, Tamaki and Kyoya around Haruhi, and Hikaru and Kaoru were following me as Ace went to buy a whole bunch of chips and junk food, Megan buying a bunch of pens, pencils, spare batteries, and chargers, and then I saw Conner around the slushies.

After that we began the journey again. This time with Megan driving with Conner in the front passenger seat, Mori still next to Honey, Hikaru next to Kaoru, me next to Ace, and Haruhi and Tamaki were in the other limo.

I then got bored and thought of texting Conner and everyone else about their behavior lately.

(Y/n): Hey Conner you ok? You've been acting kinda strange around Megan lately.

Conner: so? What's the difference between how I normally act?

I looked to see Megan and Conner simply talking with Conner with a slight blush on his face and then...

(Y/n): OH MER GERD YOU LIKE MEGAN DON'T YOU?!?!?! AS IN LIKE LIKE!!!

Conner:DHAKDHKXHSNKSHXSKIFHNEBDKFSHDNSKFGH

Conner:HOW TF DO YOU KNOW?!

Conner: DONT TELL ANYBODY DELETE THESE TEXTS NOW!!!!!