Ch. 5: Shipping Wars

A/N: Warning, this and a few future chapters contains spoilers from various animes such as Fairy Tail, Noragami, Seven deadly sins, Another, and many more.

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

Well boring school is over, and now it is time to get into our cosplay outfits. We are now on our way to the Host Club.

"So Megan, who are we exactly?" Conner asked picking at his collar. "Okay so (Y/N) is Yuno from Future Diary, Conner is Jellal from Fairy Tail, and Ace is King from The Seven Deadly Sins." Megan explained. "I am the great, powerful, amazing Titania aka, Erza Scarlet in her fire empress armor." "Then could you explain who we are?" I asked curiously about who I am. "Okay, so King is the King of the fairies but he is also the Deadly Sins Sloth, and he is super powerful and usually seems bored when fighting because he can beat his enemies pretty easily." Megan said. "Then Yuno is the owner of the diary of love which is pretty neat, but she is also a Yandere." Whoa um I sound pretty badass being a yandere and all. "Then Jellal or well sometimes is known as Mystogin is one of the most powerful wizards in the land of Fiore but there is this other guy from a place called Edolas took his identity pretty much and did bad things so he is now known as an outlaw." She continued, "Then I the amazing Erza Scarlet is known as Titania the queen of the fairies worldwide and Fairy Tail's most strongest woman, S class wizard and has this type of magic that can transform my clothes and switch into different armor so my power is pretty much linked to the armor and all I guess."

We walked into the Host Club and there were more boys and girls here than there were yesterday. "OMG Megan you are dressed as Erza!!!!" Renge said. "Oh my flipping gosh Renge you are Bishamon!!!" Those two did their pathetic fan girling thing I went to look for Kyoya who will explain everything to us hopefully. "Hey there (Y/N) you're dressed as Yuno?" I know that voice, it's Hikaru. "Oh hey Hikaru. Megan told me that I should cosplay as this so who are you?" I asked being polite. "Renge chose this for me and told me that his name is Yukki I think." He said. "(Y/N)! Hikaru!" Megan whispered/yelled at us

"What is it?" I asked as Hikaru and I walked to her. "So it turns out that you have to stick with the person we cosplay as with the other person that is also cosplaying a character from the same anime, so you and Hikaru stay together, me and Conner, Tamaki, and Kaoru, Haruhi and Ace, Mori and Honey, Renge and Kyoya, and that's it." She explained to us. "Okay" "got it"

~author's pov~
Tamaki was cosplaying as France

Kaoru was cosplaying as Britain

Kyoya was cosplaying as Kazuma

Renge was cosplaying as Lady Bishamon

Haruhi was cosplaying as Gowther

Ace was cosplaying as King

Mori was cosplaying as Sebastian

Honey was cosplaying as Ciel

Hikaru was cosplaying as Yukki

(Y/N) was cosplaying as Yuno

Megan was cosplaying as Erza

Conner was cosplaying as Jellal

There just in case if you were wondering

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V~

Megan told us all that we should be acting like the person we're cosplaying as so I decided to look up some yandere pickup lines and make some up on my own. oh great there is my customer that requested me now's my chance. "Well hello there Yuno I'm Yoshiki." he said playing along with our cosplays, now lets see i have to act like a yandere so... "Why hello there my love." I said in a flirty way flashing my eyelashes "Um uh well I-I don't think that if we were lovers there will still be some people getting in our way and I don't think it would work out." he said while blushing. "Oh don't worry just remember that no matter what, I will make sure that nothing gets in between our love" I said while holding his chin up so that he can look at me, "If something does get in our way-" I took out the knife accessory and threw it it in the air spinning and caught it without looking "I'll take care of it." I whispered in his ear. He then walked away wobbling a few times quite love struck. I then felt a pair of eyes watching me so I looked behind me and saw that Hikaru was watching me the whole time.

"You're not half bad at this." He said "Thanks." I replied "(Y/N)! ITS TIME FOR OUR DAILY PERFORMANCES!" Ace yelled "OKAY I'M COMING!" I yelled back and ran to where the rest of the Moon light clan was. "So what's the song of the day?" I asked them all, "Let me think. Hmm." Megan said as she was thinking, "Aha I got it so what am I?" "A pretty" said Conner "Little" said Ace "Psycho" I finished, So we decided to play Pretty Little Psycho ((the song above)) Megan was working the D.j, I was singing, Ace was the drummer,and Conner was the lead guitar.

After we finished we got the usual, encores, cheers, fans asking for autographs everything was turning out fine until...
"Hey look at (Y/N) and Hikaru cosplaying as Yuno and Yukki. It's like they were cosplaying as a couple isn't that cute?" One customer said. "Oh yeah and with Megan and Conner as Jerza, with Tamaki and Kaoru is Britain x France, and Renge and Kyoya as Kazuma x lady Bishamon" another customer said. "You know they would look cute together if they were actually dating for real." The other customer said. I blushed a bit. I actually never thought of me and Hikaru dating before though. "BITCHES EVERYONE KNOWS THAT THE HOSTS ONLY GET TO DATE THE HOST FAN CLUB AND EVERYONE KNOWS THAT JAPAN X BRITAIN, GRAY X ERZA, AND YATO X BISHAMON IS CANNON!!!!!" Said another customer. "NO WAY IN HELL! IT SHOULD BE ERZA X NATSU AND YUKKI X AKISE!!!"

Great, this school has lots of otakus and are now fighting. "EVERYONE CALM DOWN NOW! EVERYONE KNOWS THAT HIRO MASHIMA HAS SAID THAT IN THE FUTURE NATSU AND LUCY WILL HAVE A DAUGHTER NAMED NASHI SO SUCK IT UP SO NALU IS CANNON!" Megan protested. Great, her and her anime stuff again. "SAY THAT AGAIN YOU BITCH!" the customer said again. "1-2-3-4- I DECLARE A SHIPPING WAR!!!" If there is one thing I know about Megan is that she is pretty competitive.