CH.17: Madam lovey dovey knows best

〰〰〰(Y/n)'s P.O.V〰〰〰

"GOWTHER IS THAT YOU?!" I yelled at him. I mean, why the flippity flop is Gowther madam lovey dovey?! "Why yes you are correct (y/n), I am Gowther. Diane, King, Elizabeth, and Captain thought that I was really good with giving advice about love and since I am the The goat sin of lust, they told me to set this up to give fans some autographs and advice for their love life." Well that explains a lot.

"So I assume that you came here to ask me for some advice and help with you and Hikaru, am I correct?" I turned my head the other way hoping that Gowther didn't see my tomato red face. "Y-yeah you're right, but. Pleasepleasepleasedon'ttellanyoneaboutthisIdon'twantthemtokbowcausethat'llbesoembarassing!!!"

"Well I think that you should go for it." Ok say what now?, "Well by the looks of it, Hikaru and you have been having odd behavior around each other more than anyone else." That damn smart pink haired brat watching our every move.

"So what should I do, specifically." I asked eager to know what I should do. Should I pin him to a wall? No! The boy is supposed to do that! And it be creepy living my life as a random fan fic that some author is writing right now......

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️
SHIZZ!!! SOMEONE CAUGHT ON TO ME!!! I GOTTA RUN NOW!!! READER-CHAN, PACK YOUR BAGS, HIDE YOUR BODY PILLOWS, GET ALL THE ELECTRONICS YOU CAN CARRY!!! THE FOURTH WALL HAS BROKEN DOWN!!! I REPEAT: THE FOURTH WALL HAS BROKEN DOWN!! RUN LIKE THERES A TITAN CHASING AFTER YOU!!!
⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

"Aaa-chou!" I sneezed who the hell is talking about me? "Bless you" "thank you"
So if I can't pin him to a wall, can I text my feelings? Let's see

imagination land!

(Y/n): Hikaru.....ily

Hikaru: ................................

(Y/n): ((cri)) ;-;

🌙stupid reality🌙

Oh hell no! No way am I doing that! So what about a love note?

imagination land!

Note:
Your soft, beautiful orange hair

Your sweet brown eyes

Tell me

If you could

Will you be mine?

🌙stupid reality🌙

Ew. Too cheesy. "(Y/n), are you okay?" I heard Gowther say "uh what?! Oh yeah I'm still here. Just spacing out that's all. Sorry." I responded putting my hand on my neck. "Well okay, as I was saying. I suggest you ask Megan for some advice on how to confess. She is a mature young woman with a child like personality. So she might have some simple ways to confess. Boys like Hikaru who is immature. Might not know how to handle some kind of very romantic or serious confession. So I suggest that a simple one would do just fine." Wow. Good job there 'madam lovey dovey' "thanks a lot Gowther." "Anytime. Just text me if you need anything else you need advice on."

"Okay well I'm off. See you later!" I said standing up and grabbing my bag. "Later!" I then walked out of the room and met up with the others. I should probably use my mind soul connect magic . Well here goes nothing.

'Megan I need advice on how to confess I guess.'

'It was about time you came to your amazingly awesome friend for advice. So who's the lucky guy?'