CH.11: Some Ride Home, Right?

~~~💗Hikaru's P.O.V💗~~~
I heard people snickering around me, and I was so tired. Wait what's going on? I opened my eyes to see everyone in the Limo (except for Mori) staring at me. What's their problem? Wait a minute, there's something on my shoulder! Oh god now I remember it's (Y/n)!

"Awwww so cute! (Y/n)'s got herself a boyfriend." I heard Kyoko say. I jolted to sit up straight in my seat and saw that (Y/n) was still sleeping on my shoulder!

"Hey listen to this guys." Megan said as she played a song on her phone.

"I don't care. I ship it!" After that she paused the music and put her phone away, "And that is how I feel about you and (Y/n) ." she smirked. "Me too." Kyoko said as well.

"You guys are someone to talk, what about Megan and Conner? Or Kyoko and Ace?" I said back defending myself and then they blushed. Ha! Hikaru 1, Kyo and Moog, 0.

"Oi! Give me the death note." Megan smirked. Oh god, what have I gotten myself into. Ace handed Megan a (f/c) note book and she handed it to me. She and the other Moonlights acted suprised. "OMG! (Y/N)! HIKARU IS READING YOUR DIARY!!!" Megan shouted. (Y/n) woke up and saw me with the notebook. She had flames of fury in her eyes. Now I see why they call it a death note.

"I-I can explain!" I shouted getting a little freaked out. "One punch man is the only way to get it back, (Y/n)!" Ace shouted (Y/n) blushed and then punched me in the face, hard and grabbed the notebook out of my hands and put the book in her bag. "Geez ya know that punch hurt a lot right?" I said putting the ice pack Haruhi handed to me on my cheek.

"(Y/n)! You know that punching is very unladylike for a beautiful young lady like you right?" Tamaki scolded, "And you Hikaru, know that reading a woman's diary is invading her personal space and privacy."  I rolled my eyes. I didn't even open the book!

"HAHA! The wrath of the red Moon has been successfully been accomplish for the 563rd time!" Ace shouted in victory. Wait, they got revenge on people that did bad things to them 563 times! "No it's 692 Ace, counting the 129 things we did to each other during the red moon wars." Megan stated.

"Wait, YOU GUYS USED ME TO GET REVENGE ON HIKARU?!" (Y/n) shouted with shock. The rest of them started nodding yes to her with a proud smile on their faces.

"OMG GUYS! HOW COULD YOU?!" She shouted again, "I'm so sorry Hikaru." "It's not that big of a deal." I said trying to act cool. (Y/n) sighed in relief and started to check her phone. I sighed and started to stare out the window.

~~~(y/n)'s P.O.V~~~

Great. Just great. I punched Hikaru and he got hurt. I hope that he didn't even read anything in there though. Gee that'll be embarrassing, all my fan fictions, lovey dovey fan art, me and my anime waifus, secrets, and thoughts are pretty much in there. Megan, Conner, and Ace call it a death note because every time I see someone else touch it other than me then I will practically tackle them until they give it back.

After that people got bored again and asked me to sing again. "No way ask Conner, Megan, Kyoko, or Ace to sing." I told them coldly. "Aw but you sing even more beautifully." Honey complained. "It is true." Mori said "OH HOLY SAUSAGES TAKASHI TALKED FOR THE FIRST TIME IN WELL, EVER!!!" Megan shouted to the whole limo. Mori smiled and continued his driving. "We're going to be stuck in a bit of traffic just so you know." he said again.

"well why wont all the boys here sing pumped up kicks?" Kyoko suggested. They all nodded and started singing.

I think Tamaki was putting in to much emotion, Kyoya was like a robot, Mori was quiet, Honey was loud, Kaoru kept stuttering, Ace forgotten some of the words, Conner was a little too fast, Shade just barked at their singing, and Hikaru was pretty good.