CH.6:The Moonlights

A/N: Okay so in this chapter the Host Club isn't in here only the Moonlight Clan so you will find out a little more about your past in this story and how you met the Moonlight Clan.

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V~

Well that shipping war thing was finally over and guess who won? "HAHA! Did you see the look on their faces?!" Megan shouted. "HA IT WAS PRICELESS!" We decided that we would walk back to the mansion this time and catch some fresh air. "You totally rekt them back there! HAHA!" Conner yelled back to Megan. We finally got back to the mansion. Wonder why we didn't say, 'Mom!Dad! We're home!' It's because all four of us are orphans. I went upstairs and got my laptop and saw the video of us when the Moonlight Clan first started on YouTube.

~Flash Back~

We lived in Las Vegas, Nevada at the time. My name is (Y/N), I am 9 years old. My parents brought me to an orphanage when I was 5 years old and I've been living here ever since, but now that the orphanage is getting really crowded some of us were to be kicked out of here for good. I was one of the kids who were kicked out.

I just stared at the door scared out of my mind. There were 3 other kids there with me, and I didn't know what to do so I remained quiet. "Hi, (Y/N) right? I'm Conner." said a red head boy with emerald green eyes that looked my age. He was with a messy brunette boy with hazel brown eyes and a girl with long raven black hair and sapphire blue eyes. "Oh, hi, and yes my name is (Y/N)" I said being polite.

"So, uh, I was wondering.. Do you wanna be our friend?" Conner said with an awkward looking smile "Of course I would love to be you guy's friend." I said happily, "Well great! This is Ace here and this is Megan." he said pointing to the boy and girl "Nice to meet you." I said waving. "So, now that we have no where else to go, what are we going to do now?" Megan asked. "Survive." said Ace. From then on we were together all the time and supported each other when one of us needed help.

We were walking around the city until. "Megan where are you going?! Come back!" Conner whispered/yelled at Megan. She was walking towards a man that seemed to be throwing out some instruments, clothing, blankets, and more things. "Excuse me mister, why are you throwing these things out?" Megan asked the man. "Well little one, no one wants to buy them, and I have no use for these things so I decided to throw them out." He said "So may I have them then?" Megan asked politely. "Sure." The man said giving the box of instruments and things to Megan.

We all helped her carry the boxes until Megan said, "Hey, do any of you know how to play these instruments?" she asked walking along with us. "I know how to play the percussion instruments." Ace said. "I know how to play the bass and guitar" Conner said. "I know how to play the keyboard and sing." I said "Great, then follow me." She said leading the way to where she was taking us.

We ended up in this place that had light shows, people cosplaying, taking pictures with the people passing by, some gift shops around, a few bars, some people drawing and painting, and others were performing. Megan then found 5 dollars on the ground and went to a gift shop and came back with a white board, a few markers, and a cup. she placed the cup in an open area and put the instruments down in place and said. "Do you guys know how to play 'Count On Me' by Bruno Mars?" She asked getting the keyboard set. "Yeah." We all said. "Great, cause that's what we will be performing." She said. "(Y/N), you are singing and using the tambourine, Conner you're on guitar, Ace you are playing the bongos, and I'm on the Keyboard."

"Okay?" I was still a little confused about what we were doing. "Ready when you are." Ace said we all we set and I said playfully "Who can I count on?" "You can count on me." Megan said knowing what I was going for.

The cup was in front of us and the white board was in front and it said "We are orphans hoping for a better future. Your donation will help us buy food to eat, water to drink, and buy items to help us survive. Thank you very much."