CH.9: A Full Moon

~~~(Y/N)'s P.O.V~~~

We arrived here at the camp site at night and now that we got everything set up, we all decided to have a camp fire for a moment and then go off to bed. Shade already fell asleep so Megan put him in Ace, and Kaoru's tent.

While roasting marshmallows, someone just had to bring their instruments. 

"Show me how to lie, you're getting better all the time. And turning all against the one is an art that's hard to teach."

Thanks a lot Conner. Conner was singing, Megan played guitar, Ace with a smaller drum, and I suppose that I'll just watch. Luckily we weren't in public so it wasn't that awkward.

"Another clever word sets off an unsuspecting herd. And as you step back into line a mob jumps to their feet."

"Now dance, f*****, dance. Man, he never had a chance. And no one even knew it was really only you."

"Now you steal away. Take him out today. Nice work you did. You're gonna go far, kid"

"With a thousand lies and a good disguise. Hit 'em right between the eyes. Hit 'em right between the eyes."

"When you walk away nothing more to say. See the lightning in your eyes. See 'em running for their lives."

"Slowly out of line and drifting closer in your sights. So play it out I'm wide awake. It's a scene about me."

"There's something in your way and now someone is gonna pay. And if you can't get what you want, well it's all because of me."

~~~Time skip to after the song~~~

The Host club clapped and applauded the three and now it was getting late so we all went to our tents and got in our sleeping bags. When I got in my sleeping bag I noticed that it was way colder than I had expected. And now I am shivering just great. Good way to embarrass myself in front of Hikaru.

"Hey are you okay?" I heard Hikaru ask next to me. "Uh yeah I'm fine. Just cold and all." I said smiling awkwardly. Now great I'm acting weak in front of Hikaru. I want to show him that I'm strong. Just great.

I then felt two warm arms go around me. "Is this warm enough for you?" Thank god if it wasn't dark in here then Hikaru would see that my face is red as Elmo, but he sure was warm.  "Y-yeah but you don't need to do that." I stuttered Dang it Stuttering why must you do this to me? "No. If I didn't do this then you'll catch a cold." Hikaru said Tightening his grip around me. Well there's no use trying to argue with this. I wonder how everyone else is doing.

~~~Author - chan's P.O.V~~~

~~~in Shade, Ace, and Kaoru's tent~~~

"AAAAAAHHHHH FREAK OUT! LE FREAK, C'EST CHIC. FREAK OUT!"

K? Lets say that the three of them are having a party in there without inviting everyone but themselves. And yes Shade is dancing on his hind legs.

~~~In Tamaki and Kyoya's tent~~~

"Tamaki will you just quit sulking and go to sleep!" Kyoya groaned as Tamaki was in the corner growing mushrooms being sad because he isn't in the same tent with Haruhi.

~~~In Mori and Honey's tent~~~

Mori was sleeping and Honey was having his special cake night with Usa-chan.