CH.14: The Convention

I noticed that I haven't been saying stuff like I don't own any of the characters in OHSHC so I'm gonna do it now. Ahem.
I do not own any of the characters mentioned in this fan fic other than Kyoko, Ace, Megan, Conner, Terence, and Shade pretty much I guess. Also

(F/a)=favorite anime, not favorite animal or fav accessory

NOW ON TO THE STORY!!!

~~~(Y/n)'s p.o.v~~~

"OH SWEET MOTHER TERESA ON A MERCEDES BENZ IM FINALLY FREE FROM THAT LIVING HELL!!!" Megan shouted with relief and took of the wig, jewelry, heels, and was about to take off the pink uniform shirt as we walked back into the mansion from school.

To be honest, I actually missed the old Megan. Megan then walked into her room and 2 minutes later she was out of there wearing black all over herself with her pajama pants. Come to think of it, I should wear my PJ's too. I walked up to my room and wore my shirt with the anime (F/a) on it and my fluffy (F/c) pajama pants.

My phone then buzzed from my bag and I took it out and saw that I got a message from Ban. Oh yeah I forgot about texting Gowther! *facepalm* IDIOT!

Ban: Hey what's up? Captain and the gang wants to see if you guys want to go with us to this Moonlight and Seven Deadly sins convention with all of you guy's fans.

(Y/n): the sky is what's ☝🏻️ and sure I'll ask the guys if they wanna go. When is it?

Ban: heh true and It's today through Sunday and if you guys are coming then dress up differently. Lets surprise all our fans there with our presence.

(Y/n): Sounds like a plan ok we'll be there in 40 mins

Ban: See you there

"YOU GUYS THE MOON IS ABOUT TO RISE I REPEAT THE MOON IS RISING!!!" I shouted to everyone from my room, "THE SINS WILL BE THERE!!!"

"HOLY CHEESE BALLS LETS GET GOING!!! COME ON SIR HARUKI AKIO DAISUKA EDAHIKO!!! WE GOT A CONVENTION TO GO TO!!!" I heard Megan Shout while running down the hall with shade trailing behind her.

I looked at my closet and decided to wear a (f/a) hoodie, (2/f/a) ((second favorite anime)) shirt, some shorts, and my converse shoes.

When I was finished getting ready, I went downstairs and saw Megan wearing her AOT jacket, Harry Potter shirt with Snape on it, jean shorts, and her green beanie on.

Kyoko wore a red winter hat, a Homoculi shirt from FMA,a grey coat, black shorts, long socks, and her winter boots.

Ace wore his Yato hoodie, his no game no life Sora shirt, a plaid blue scarf, and his navy blue jeans.

Conner wore his green headband (obviously), a Death the kid shirt, his black hoodie, navy blue jeans, and two black wrist bands.

We all had our crescent moon necklaces showing from out of our outfits to indicate that we were the official Moonlight Clan.

"All set and ready to go?" I asked them all while grabbing the keys to our Moonlight van that we normally ride to all of our concerts. "Ready when you're ready!" Kyoko said happily "then let's get this show on the road!" I said opening the door and unlocking the doors of the van.

{💗With Hikaru and Kaoru💗}

~~~Hikaru's p.o.v~~~

Kaoru is making me go to this Moonlight and Seven Deadly sins convention. We already met them so what's the point of going anyways?