CH.10: Ice Cream Anybody?

Warning: A little bit more cursing than usual in this chapter and future chapters as well.

(f/f) = favorite flavor

~~~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~~~

Kyoko explained that her adoption family was in Japan for a family reunion, and they all decided to go camping here for some family bonding time. They were also going to move from America to here. We explained to the host club who Kyoko is earlier and the best part is, is that Kyoko will be attending Ouran Academy soon! Now the whole Moonlight Clan is together Megan even went to see Kyoko's adoption parents and asked them if it would be okay if Kyoko could be in the Moonlight Clan like good old times.

They allowed her to stay with us as long as Kyoko comes back to her family for a month every 3 months at least. Even Tamaki allowed her to join the Host Club! This is the best thing that has ever happened to us since Kyoko left!

Ace and Kyoko were also spending a lot of time together. I'm pretty sure that if I was Megan then I would be saying "OMG I totally ship it!" Now look at who totally beat me to it. She even reads our minds when she isn't even trying. Strangely though is that the whole Moonlight Clan has been getting weird head aches, even me!

Today is the day we go back home now. Since some of us had a head ache, Mori gladly took the wheel for us. Hikaru and I were sitting next to each other, Honey was in the other front seat with Mori, Tamaki with Haruhi, Kaoru with Kyoya and Shade, Ace with Kyoko, and Megan next to me with Conner.

"It has been 1 flipping hour of sitting on our asses doing nothing in this limo." Megan complained. "Yeah my butt hurts." I said. WE'VE BEEN SITTING IN A CAR FOR 1 FUCKING HOUR" "THAT'S IT!" Megan shouted "I'm using the button!" Kyoko, Ace, Conner, and I gasped if you are wondering about how does Kyoko knows, Megan was always a big dreamer so in the past she would talk about what she would do in the future.

The button is a button in our limo that brings out a refrigerator and inside it is a load of ice cream, and you don't trust Megan with a bunch of ice cream and expect her to be sane still. Let's say that if she only has a little then she's fine, but a load of it will make her seem drunk and has mental problems.

"NO DON'T DO IT!" I yelled at her too late she did it. "YES." she then took out our favorite ice cream? And she isn't eating any of it. "Here take it." She gave us all our favorite ice cream "Eat it, this is going to be a long trip." We all ate our favorite ice cream and then she started eating her's. I wonder how she found out what the host club's favorite ice cream was.. "Hey Hikaru we ran out of (f/f) ice cream, do you mind sharing with (Y/n)?" Megan said closing the fridge. "It's okay with me, but is it okay with (Y/n)?" Hikaru said taking a spoon. "I don't mind." I said and held out my carton of ice cream to share with him.

So Hikaru and I love (F/f) ice cream pretty neat actually. Wait, usually only couples or family share ice cream! Great I feel a blush rising up to my face. Oh well just rub it off, (Y/n). We continued eating our ice cream until I got a massive brain freeze. "ARGHH AHHHH!!! BRAIN FREEZE!!!!" I shouted in pain.

Hikaru then got a warm bottle water and poured the water on a towel and placed it on my forehead. "Does that help a little?" Hikaru said and I nodded yes even though the brain freeze still hurts.

"Boy you know nothing." Megan said, "just eat your ice cream slowly with a little bit at a time." I did that and then it worked! "Thanks." I said and then continued to eat my ice cream.

Another hour has past and now Honey, Kaoru, Shade, Kyoko, and Megan were asleep and now I am feeling a little drowsy. I looked at Conner with Megan resting on his shoulder with Conner blushing and I smirked at him. He then mouthed a 'shut up' at me and then rested his head on Megan's head.

Ge'ez already just start dating! I looked at Ace and Kyoko and saw that Kyoko was resting on Ace's shoulder and he started stroking her long brown locks of hair.

He looked at me, smiled and rolled his eyes and continued what he was doing. Well this is sad. Everyone in the Moonlight clan seems to have someone special except me. Hikaru is special to me but I'm not sure if he thinks of me in the same way.

I'm getting really tired now I yawned and then went back to thinking. But then Hikaru put his hand on my head forcing it to rest on his shoulder. "If you're tired then just rest, I don't mind." Hikaru said. I blushed but then relaxed and rested on his shoulder.

~~~Hikaru's P.O.V~~~ ((finally))

I let (y/n) rest on my shoulders and blushed when she was cool with it and fell asleep. I saw Kaoru wake up and smiled at me I scoffed and then felt myself get a little drowsy. Before I knew it, I fell fast asleep.