CH.18: NO I CANT!

A/n: warning: lots of feels k, I'm so sorry if I made any of you cry I don't own OHSHC or TSDS only the Moonlight Clan.

~~~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~~~

YEY THIS IS LIKE A DREAM COME TRUE!!! Me and Hikaru are now dating but luckily the press doesn't know quite yet. I wouldn't want to drag Hikaru into the celebrity drama.

"HOLY SHEIT!!! (Y/N)!!! YOU GOTTA SEE THIS!!!" I heard Megan yell from the living room. I got out of bed and walked down stairs and saw all the Moonlights staring wide eyed at the TV. "Uh, What's going on?" I asked puzzled at why they call me down to just watch TV.

"Just shut up and watch what's on the TV." Conner said. I walked up to them, sat onto the couch and what I saw on the TV was beyond what I ever expected.

"Breaking news here now we have a special report about the world wide famous Moonlight Clan and The Seven Deadly Sins. A 21 year old man has shot a video of the two famous bands and what we saw was amazingly surprising to both fans and to the people of the planet."

Oh no. The video shown was a video token of us at the sleep over with the sins. They saw me turn into a katana and Megan casting the spell along with King's pillow flying.

"After months of analyzing this video to see if it was real or not, we came to a final conclusion. Is the Moonlight clan and the Seven Deadly Sins magical? Are they a friend or a foe to humanity? Are they even human at all? Stayed tone to next week where we will see if these rumors of the bands are true or false. Now onto the story of a 15 year old girl kidnapping the 34 year old actor, Levi Ackerman."

"What do we do now?" Kyoko asked. "It's too late to erase their memory now." Ace stated. Shade then whimpered and laid his head on my lap.

"I think that we have to leave Japan soon." Conner said sadly. I felt tears fill up in my eyes and run down my (s/t) cheeks. "N-no we c-can't, the H-host club a-and Hikaru. W-what about them!" I cried I love Hikaru so much that I didn't want to leave. "I'm sorry (Y/n) but it is best if we go and erase all of their memories of us." Megan said sadly.

"N-NO! I WONT!!! IM NOT LEAVING THEM!!! FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE I HAVE REAL FRIENDS THAT WOULD CARE ABOUT ME AND LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM AND NOT BECAUSE IM FAMOUS!!!" I cried even louder. Megan sighed and took her phone out and dialed a number. "Hey Hikaru, could you come over with the Host Club? There's something we need to discuss with you."
More tears ran down my face as I cried even more.

Kyoko hugged me and I saw tears fill her eyes too. "My adoption parents. I think it is best if I go see them and erase all of their memories of me." She then walked out the door and drove away to her adoption parents.

"Come on (Y/n) if you keep crying like that then I'm going to cry too damn it." Megan said as well and I saw tears come down from her eyes. "Hello hello hello! Moonlights the amazing Host Club is here!" Tamaki said as he came through the door.

When they saw us their eyes widened and I saw that Honey was about to cry as well. "(Y/N)! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!" Hikaru shouted as he ran over to me and pulled me into a hug. "I-I love you so m-much Hikaru!" I cried into his shoulder. "Hey hey, it's Going to be okay. I'm here, and I love you too (Y/n) I love you more than infinity for crying out loud!" Hikaru said to me.

"Did you guys watch the news this morning?" Conner asked. They all nodded. "They are true. And I'm so sorry but," Conner started tearing up and Megan went beside and hugged him, "we have to erase all your memories of us." Megan finished.

"WHAT?! NEVER!!! NO I CANT FORGET YOU GUYS YOU ARE LIKE THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE HOST CLUB!!!" Haruhi shouted. "B-but Meg-chan, y-you guys can't leave!" Honey cried Megan put on a sad smile and I cried louder. This pains so much! I don't want to leave them! I don't want them to forget me! I want them to remember me and I want us to be friends forever!

"No! I won't let you do that! I love (Y/n) too much to just forget about her!" Hikaru cried. "You guys, your feelings for us won't change a bit. You will just forget some things about us. But the most important memories will always be with you." Ace said as tears started to form in his eyes too.

"B-but you can't! Don't leave us! We don't want you to leave!" Kaoru said. The whole host club was now crying. We all got into a group hug the moment Kyoko came back. We cried ((yes even Kyokya and Mori)) for hours and then we heard police sirens outside our mansion. "No, they're here to take us and experiment us to see if we have magic." Kyoko said.

"I'm so sorry." We all cried at the same time. "Hikaru! I LOVE YOU AND DONT YOU DARE FORGET THAT!!! DONT FORGET ABOUT ME!!!" I shouted before we started to cast the spell. I saw Hikaru whisper something but I couldn't catch what it was but it looked like he was saying. 'I love you too .........and there is no way i would forget you............'

After he spell was casted they all passed out. Megan and the others went to pack things they would need. I left a note by Hikaru and kissed him on the fore head and the lips. I put on a black cloak and changed my hair color to (f/c) and my eyes to (color) so no one would recognize me. Megan's eyes are gold and her hair is black and red, Conner has brown hair and red eyes, Ace has navy blue hair and light blue eyes, and Kyoko has white hair and purple eyes, shade was in Megan's back pack. We ran to the roof and hid there until the police would leave. I watched as they took the whole Host club away to be questioned. Another tear escaping my (color) eyes.

😖😖😖Hikaru's P.O.V😖😖😖

I whispered "I love you too (y/n) and there is no way I would forget about the person I love. I will search for you until the dawn of time. I love you" and with that a bright (F/c) light hit me and I believe that is what erased my memory.

The cops came into a mansion I don't recognize. Why am I here in the first place? I saw a note beside me and it said

'I love you. Please smile for me. Laugh for me, because your voice is like music to my ears. I love you, Please forgive me. -(f/I)'

((first initial of your first name)) (F/i)? Who's that?

The cops came in and asked me many questions like "do we know the Moonlight clan" or "why were we in the house". Who is the Moonlight Clan anyways? But what caught my attention the most was when they asked "do you know who (Y/n) Moonlight is?" (Y/n)? That sounds so familiar.

💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧
A/n: should I continue to make a sequel to this or not? Let me know in the comments below. Sorry for the feels. Anyways, if you want a book two then comment it down. Btw, who likes hetalia? If you like hetalia too then comment that down as well. Anyways the next chapter will say if there is going to be a book two or if not or other fan fics will be made in the future. Sorry again!
💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧