Chapter 1

Clary's P.o.v

"I'll be back in five minutes." Said Jace to see Alec and Izzy, so I stayed to watch Sebastian's glass coffin.

I go over to him and see white-silver hair floating, odd liquid that fill's the coffin and his eyes closed.

Wishing Jace was here so I wouldn't be lonely and freaked out at my demon brother. I look over at him.

He is wrong beyond compare. He kissed me, knowing were brother and sister. Tricked people into thinking he was someone who he had killed. Likes  killing innocences. Just overall horrible. I walk away from the glass and look at the sky line on the roof.

The I hear a noise. This isn't the hum of an elevator, but the screech of glass opening. Thinking this can't be possible, I walk/jog away from it. Hoping he can't reach me.

Then I fall into darkness.

Jace's P.o.v

*10 minutes before*

I kissed Clary before I leave to go on the elevator to see Alec and Izzy.

As the elevator hums down I can't help but think of Clary. She was having nightmares, but wouldn't tell me what about. I only saw her wake in sweat.

She is very stubborn, witch is something I love about her, but I want to help her.

When the elevator dings, and I step out to see Alec and Isabelle, as they wave over to me.

When I come over I am immediately questioned by Jocelyn.
"Were is Clary?" She yells/asks at me.
"On the roof." I tell her.
"You let her stay there?"
"Yes, she wouldn't let me stay."
"Jace lightwood gave up to a girl?" Alec asks, while grinning. I give him a evil eye and we run up the stairs to the roof.

When we get there is see she's gone and so is Sebastian. There gone. He took Clary. I could have stopped it. Stayed here with her. But no, I wanted to leave. She was already having a hard time sleeping. Training was difficult. And now she's gone and the last thing I said was I'll be back in five minutes.

I will get Clary back. I have to. My love of my life will return. He brother will be die.