Chapter 8

Clary's P.o.v

I wake in Jace's room and remember last night. When I got my memory back, or to say when I remembered it correctly.

I look over and see Jace's arms wrapped protecting around my waist. I smile at thought that we could be how we used to, or at least the same as we can.

I move Jace's arms off me and leave the room. Sebastian can't know that I know that Jace is my lover not him.

The only way I can get him to think I belong to him is to play along with it.

As I walk in my room I pull on a green silk top and some black leggings.

I walk around until I spot my mother. I motion for her to follow me. I walk to my room and when I see her I pull her in and lock the door.

"Mom, are you okay?" I ask, noticing that she seems a little off.

"Yeah. Why?" She asks me, still not her usual self.

"Can I see your chest?" I ask, not wanting it to be awkward. Hesitantly she nods yes. And I see something that I never wanted to see.

The demon rune. But a different one.

"Mom, I have to get it off. Okay?" I ask her, full or concern and trying not to cry.

"Okay." I all she says, and I get my stele out.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Jocelyn's P.o.v
(*this is before the time Clary talked to her, this is night Valentine took her.*)

"Hello my love". Valentine says.

"I don't love you. Not anymore. My heart belongs to Lucian now." I spat at him. He looks hurt for a moment, and then it disappears.

"You will." He says. "Our son has our daughter, and Jace. We shall have a dinner tonight, for our children to see there parents together. Loving each other."

A wave of shock come over me. He has my daughter. She's with our demonized son. They captured Jace, my daughters lover. As much as it hurts, I have to go with Valentine. I have to get to my daughter.

"Okay." I say, and he looks truly shocked.

And we go though a portal, together.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Clary's P.o.v
(*at the time were she's with Jocelyn*)

I grab my stele and being to draw a reverse rune. Her rune looks like a rune to control people. Not for her to love him, but to agree and at least care about him. Why do the morgenstern boys need wemon to love or get along with them?

When I finish, she doesn't look so distant and her eyes start to fill. What happened to her?

She goes and sits on the edge of my bed, and I follow her there.

"I have something to tell you." She starts, and tries to dry her eyes but it does work completely. " Valentine, when he took me, I only went for you. And he took me to this building. I have got a ring that let's me talk to people form home. We got to see if me or luke can find you." She stops, showing me the ring. It's gold with a emerald crystal in the middle. "Luke and I talked, and then it stopped, and we couldn't talk and I didn't know why. But that was after Valentine knocked me out. I went to change, and I felt different. Like how I was when I loved Valentine. Like he was always right, and because we were married I had to agree with him. I went to change and I found it. A rune. But I was too late. It was yesterday when I found out, when we had to go to dinner and Valentine found out I knew he marked me. So he did a more powerful one. And that's why I looked distant.

Last night... after dinner..." She began but couldn't finish.

"You don't have to tell." I try to clam her.

"Oh but I do." "Valentine forced me to have sex with him. He gave me pregnancy tests too. And... And... they all said positive." She finishes.

WHAT THE F*CK! THAT SON OF A BITCH!

"He had a worlock come in and see if it was true. And, it was. Your having a little sister Clary." She says and we cry, wrapping each other in hugs, and each of us he tear strained faces.