This is were Will's, Tessa's and Jem's meet

My parabatai wanted me to show how Will, Tessa, and Jem met agian so here it is
nevertrustaduck45

Third person point of view

Tessa was helping other worlocks and silent brothers bring back the dead.

Since Tessa was a friend of the clave, she got to pick two people to rise from the dead.

This was all she ever wanted, Tessa thought, to be with my friends agian.

Will and Jem.

"I would like to rise William Herondale and James Carstiars." I tell them.

And the go and find the ashes.

When the silent brothers came back, the put the ashes on two tables, and the worlocks began to work.

Colors were flying put of the worlocks hands. Blue's and pink's and green's flying everywhere.

Then Tessa see's there bodies. A man with black hair and the other with silver.

It's really them, Tessa thought, and broke out sobbing.

Now that the bodies were back, more colors were flying, and there was shouting.

The silent brothers looks like there eyes might fall out, because even when there eyes are stitched up, there eyes look like they could fall out.

Even though that was impossible, Tessa thought.

And then Tessa heard a groan, Tessa stop sobbing only for a moment to sob again.

And then more moans kept coming, and Tessa ran to the beds that hold her friends.

I'm gonna have 'em back, Tessa's mind kept telling her, witch made her sob louder.

Then two hands went on Tessa's shoulders, and she looked up to see the dark blue eyes, and sliver ones she loves and missed.

"Hey Tessa." Will and Jem say.

Tessa stops sobbing a little bit, now with just a few tears.

"I didn't know you missed me that much." Will jokes.

"I missed you guys so, so much. Never leave me agian. I love you guys." Tessa says, while small tears dropping down her face.

"We missed you too." Jem says, as he smiles his perfect smile.

Tessa kissed Jem and Will's cheek, and says "Will you stay with me for as long as we can?" Desperately needing her friends. And they nod yes, and each have a few tears in there eyes.

"Are you tired?" Tessa asks her now living friends.

"Tessa, I've been sleeping for 138 years. We're good." Will says while smirking.

"What he means, is that we want to be with you right now." Jem replies, and joking glares at Will.

Tessa laughs at her amazing friends, she still can't believe there right here, with her, being able to talk and joke and laugh, as they did when they were young.

Then Tessa remembered something.

"Will do you remember about our baby." Tessa asks, uncomfortable by the situation, but needed to tell them. Will nods, remembering.

"Well, apparently your family is growing and there's a Herondale named Jace. We have to meet them soon, the silent brothers want you to meet your families. You to Jem." Tessa says.

They looked really shocked, and Will started grinning.

"Well, nows there more me in the world. What's wrong with that?" Will asks, and they all laugh.

"Oh-no. The world's not ready for this." Jem says, and they all keep laughing.

"Were meeting them tomorrow. " Tessa tells them, and they nod.

"Can I stay here tonight, with you guys?" Tessa asks, realizing that it's night, and she doesn't want to leave there sides.

"Of course." Jem says, and will nods.

Thank God, I can put the tables together. Tessa thought as she clipped the beds together, and snuggles into will, and puts Jem's arm around her waist and will had his hands in her hair.

And they fall asleep like that, peacefully and happy. Something Tessa hadn't be able to do in a long time.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys like it💕

Don't forget to comment and vote

This is dedicated to @nevertrustaduck45

~ be fearless and brave
Chloe