Chapter 16

Clary's P.o.v

We take Jocelyn home to the Fairchild manor and we sit in her living room.

It's odd, seeing my mother like this. As a mother to another child. But it's also nice. A little sister. Val.

Jocelyn is a sleep and has a sleeping Valery in her arms. I get up and take Val out of Jocelyn's arms. I put her head on my sholder and my opposite arm on her back and get my mom a blanket.

As my mom sleeps in her couch, I hold Vla and look at her sleeping in my arms.

"Hey." Jace wispers.

"Hey." I wisper back.

"How is she?" He asks.

"Sweet, innocent, beautiful." I says admiring my little sister.

"You want to go to sleep?" I ask Jace, and he nods.

I put Val into my mother's arms, and Jocelyn wrappes her arms around her little baby, and I smile as I pass them.

"How are the others?" I ask as we walk up stairs.

"Let's see." He says and we check the room.

We go into a room and I find Izzy and Simon sleeping on the bed together, with his arms wrapped around her, almost protecting her from the dangers of the night.

The we go into a room and find Magnus and Alec sleeping together, there each holding each other like there lives depend on it.

Then we go into the last room, expecting only one or two people in it, but there's three.
Will, Tessa, and Jem.
Tessa's in the middle of the two boys and the each wrap there arms around her, carful with love.

Jace and I walk back into our gest room, and lay on the bed together. I put my arms around his neck, his are on my waist and I fall into a peaceful sleep.

*in the morning*

"Good morning." I say to my prince.

"Good morning my angel." He says to me and I blush.

"I want to make breakfast for everyone, care to help?" I ask Jace and he nods.

"But first." He says, pulling me towards him and starts kissing me. I kiss back, and then stop, not wanting anyone t come in on us and so I can make breakfast.

"No, no, no." I tell Jace as if he were a child.

"That's how this happened." I say, pointing to my large stomach.

"Let's go." I say and we go down to the kitchen.

When we get down, I start to make pancakes and get fruit as Jace gets the drinks, plates and silverware (that's not all silver).

Soon it's ready, and Jace and I go up stairs to wake the others.

Everyone comes down to the kitchen and my mom carries Val.

"Morning." She says and everone says things along the lines of "to you too" or "Good morning".

Val wakes up and starts to cry.

"Hey mom you eat, I'll get Val, okay?" I ask and she nods hand my Val as she get her self pancakes.

I sit at the table and hold my little sister. Val stops crying and lays calmly in my arms.

Jocelyn finishes eating quickly and goes to grab her a small blanket and starts feeding Val.

Then someone wraps there arms around my waist. Jace. I lean in and smile.

"I love you." I tell him.

"Doesn't everyone?" He asks sarcastically and I playfully glare at him.

"I know, I love you too." He says.

"By the way, did you tell her?" Will asks with a devil grin on his face and Jace pales, and I completely for got that I was pregnant.

"Will's right, we have to tell her." I tell Jace and we make our way to my mom.

"Hey mom?" I ask, now that she's done feeding Val.

"I'm pregnant." I say and she glares at Jace and says "Don't hurt my little girl." And Jace nods and says "Wouldn't want to."

-------------------------------------------------------------
I know this one wasn't the best, next one will be better.

I hope you like it, don't forget to comment and vote!

~Stay fearless and brave
Chloe