Chapter 3

Clary's P.o.v

I wake up in a room, on someone's bed. I sit up on the bed and look around the room, searching for something I can use to escape.

Nothing. No window. No stele. Nothing useful. Then I remember how I got here.

Sebastian.

He took me here, after last night on the roof. He corrupts my dreams, making them nightmares. Having me worrie that he would kill me or hurt me. Wondering what he would do.

This is unexpected. Being in a nice room, with a nice bed. It doesn't make sense. It's not like him.

As I'm sitting up, I realize that the bed has a dark red silk covers and black pillow and sheet covers. Then I notice my clothes are different. Not the gold dress I was wearing but a silk pink pajamas tops and bottoms.

I get up and look around the room, seeing it's pointless to look for a way out. As I look around I see a closet full of silk clothes like this. It's in dress's, shrits and pants. They all look like they would fit me.

What's going on?

As if on qu, the nightmare walks in, with a wide evil grin.

"Hello darling. How did you sleep?" He asks amused.

"I'm not your darling." I snap at him. "We're's Jace and my friends and family? Where am I? What do you want?" I sharply ask him.

"Well love. You and me our in our fathers apartment, he will be home soon. Your mother will be back too. Jace, maybe. But that's all." He tells me, still with the stupid grin that I want to smack off him.

"Do you love me?" He asks unexpectedly. Why does he want to know. He should know though. He killed max, took innocences and killed them. Who would love him?

"No." I spit at him.

"Well, you will. I want you to be my queen." He says. Is he crazy? Why would I do that?

"No." I spit at him agian.

"Come here!" He yells at me. All I do is shake my head. "Fine, I'll make you, then." I try to pull away, but he's too strong.

He grabs my arm, and puts his other arm on my waist. I tense at the touch. It feels worng. Like acid, it burn where he touchs. Just as our first kiss. The kiss I want to forget, but never can. It burns in the back of my brain.

He pulls a stele out of his black leather jacket and begins to mark me with a rune I've never seen in the gray book.

That's when the darkness washes over my like waves. Sleeping as he burns me in his arms.

Jace's P.o.v

Clary is't here. I keep worrying about her. I love her to much to lose, though I just don't say often.

I get out of Clary's bed at Lukes house, because I needed something to hold on to Clary with.

As I leave the bed, I stare at a picture of us on the Institute stairs. I want to scream and shout for her to come back, but I know that won't help, so I keep quietly to myself. As I go to Lukes kitchen.

When I get there I see a stressed luke. What happened? Where's Jocelyn? I go quietly over to him. Want to know the answer to the unannounced question.

When he see me he looks me in the eyes and says "There gone. Both of them."

And that when he loses it. I feel tears on my face, Clary's mother might have been able to help but now, we have barely any chance.

Clary please, by the angel be alive.

Please. Please be alive, for me.