Chapter 11

Clary's P.o.v

After eating, Jace and I dicide that we should see Alec and Izzy today.

I'm pulling on a dark red tink top and black leggings with a gray leather jacket, and as I walk into the bathroom to do my make up, Jace puts his arms around me.

"How do you think they will react?" I ask him.

"I don't know, we'll have to see." Jace replies, grinning.

"Okay." I all I say and I start on my make up.

I put on foundation, a little blush, nude eye shadow, I curled my eyes lashes and put on mascara, and some light pink chapstick.

I go out of the bathroom to find a Jace wearing all black, as always, and googly eying me. I laugh at his reaction.

"What's so funny?" He asks, defensively.

"Oh, nothing, just you." I say, and he gives me a confused face, and I start to laugh agian.

"Okay." I all her says and we put on our shoes and walk out the door.

Isabelle's P.o.v

I'm in the Institute with Alec, and about to step in the kitchen, as I get a pot, Alec comes in looking at me.

"What are you doing with that?" He says to the pot in my hand.

"Cooking." I say in a 'duh' tone, and all he does is shake his head and laugh a little.

"But you can't cook Izzy." Alec laughs at his sister some more. "You know that." He added, and she grunted and went back to the pot.

"I'm making soup." Isabelle says, and Alec's grin drops.

"No." He says sternly, and now it was Isabelle's turn to laugh.

"Oh well." She says in a sassy attitude, and went back to cooking.

Clary's P.o.v

We're on the steps of the Institute, and Jace and I are nervous.

What are we going to tell them? How will they react?

As we step by the door, we glamour ourselves, and put blood onto the door so we can come in. When the doors open, Jace (he was the one who put his blood on the door) was having my put a healing rune on his hand.

We are walking down the familiar corridors of the Institute, until we smell something dying.

"What is that?" I ask Jace.

"Isabelle?" He suggests.

"I hope not." I all we say, and step into the room.

And the smell is stronger, and I see a tall dark headed figure standing over a steamy pot.

Isabelle. Why am I not surprised. It was coming from the kitchen, it had to be her.

"Isabelle, what are you doing?" Jace demand, and I laugh at him, then she turns around to see us.

"Oh my gosh! Your back!" She says and jumps to Jace and I, while giving us hugs.

"Yes, Izzy. Now don't kill us." Jace says as Izzy gives him a hug, I just smile at them and then Alec comes to hug me. I hug Alec back and then Magnus comes over. In glitter, but I don't mind it anymore.

"Hello, biscuit." Magnus tells me.

"Hey, Magnus." I tell him, and give him a hug, with glitter all over me. "Are you alright?" He asks me, and I nod my head yes, feeling guilty for lying, but a look of relief washes over him.

Alec and Magnus give Jace a bro hug, and the calls them and Izzy over to him. I want to know what there talking about, but soon, a shocking visit from Izzy's and Alec's mom comes.

"Hi, Clary." She says, and I respond with a "Hello."

"What's wrong?" She asks me, concerned.

"Nothing, just tried." I lie, and she nods and walks away. I feel bad for lying, but only Jace understands what I feel, so I only told him.

Speaking of Jace, he soon comes over to me and puts his arms around my waist, and Alec, Izzy and Magnus comes over to us.

"We should celebrate! " Izzy says, and we all nod yes. "I need to go shopping with Clary though." She says, and takes my arms l, pulls me out of Jace's grip, and drags me out of the kitchen room.

Jace's P.o.v

After Clary and Isabelle left, Magus and Alec stare at me.

"Were should we go?" Magnus asks.

"A park." I says, remembering how Clary loves to look at the colors in the night sky. "We could have a picnic." I finish, and they nod.

"I'll order food." Alec says, and I nod.

"Isabelle and Clary are out shopping, getting Clary a dress, so there coverd." Magnus says

Now for the scary part. "Were should I get the ring?" I ask them, and, of course, Magnus starts blabbering about places, but all I think about is Clary and our family we could have.