Chapter 9

Clary's P.o.v

Mom and stop hugging, and we get dressed. I get in a red shirt with long, lace sleeves that dangle down, and dark brown jeans (my mom packed some for me, If she saw me) and black long boots.

Mom puts on a dark blue t-shirt and black jeans, and the same dark blue long boots.

Me and my mom go to 'our' room (her and Valentine and me when I snook in with jace). I quietly walk over to my golden angel's room.

When I get there I see that he has on all black. As usual. I sit on the edge of his bed, waiting to see if he see's me.

When he does, he shuts his door and picks me up. As I'm in his arms, I can't help wounder when we can get out.

"Good morning, precious." He tells me in a morning, husky voice.

I smile, and say "Good morning to you too, my golden angel."

He puts me out of his arms and pulls me to him by my waist. I look up and see him smiling at me with his golden eyes, and I blush.

"I love you." I tell him.

"I love you too." He says, and I put my arms on his neck and I pull him down and our lips meet. The connection puts sparks flying in my body.

"I have to go to Sebastian. Don't tell him I remember." I tell him, sad that I have to leave him. He replies with the same sad look "Okay, miss Fray." I laugh, a small quite laugh and peck his cheek.

As I walk out of the door I smile as I see him, and walk out to the demon. As I'm walking in the halls I see my father.

Since I have to pretend everything's okay, and be like how I was when I was under Sebastian's curse, I look at him with a fake smile I hope he buys.

He must, because he comes over to me and shockingly gives me a hug. What happened? Still fake smiling, I say "Good morning father."

"Good morning Clarissa." He says.

"Would you like to come to breakfast with me?" He asks, confused, I know I have to nod yes, so I do.

Surprisingly, he takes my hand and we walk hand in hand. His hand hard, and covered with runes. Shadowhunters hands.

When we get there I see Sebastian and my MOM! Since when?! Well I guess I can't say anything because I'm holding hands with a killer disguised as my father.

"Jonathan, I have something for you. Come here." My father says.

Sebastian, does as he says and our father has a neddle in his hand. My mom and not doing anything, and oddly I want to see what happens my father injects the gold liquid into Sebastian's forearm.

Sebastian drops to the ground, and makes a 'thud' sound. After that Jace comes running down, forgetting what I told him, or just not caring, comes over to me.

Me, not caring anymore about what we said, cling to him, scared of what Sebastian might do.

SEBASTIAN'S P.O.V

I hug my father awkwardly, not wanting one of my punishments. (A/N: I think in the books it said that Sebastian was abused, so I thought I should put it in, if not sorry...)

Then I get a pain and all goes black. What about Clarissa! He better not hurt her, she needs to be her perfect self so that she can be queen.

Clary's P.o.v

Sebastian starts to wake up and, knowing I shouldn't be showing this much fear, I do anyway, I hide in Jace's arms.

Then he turns and sees me. His eyes art black, there... there....

Green!!!

What happened!?!?!?

Then I go and look at Valentine and he has,

Bright blue eyes!
(A/n: sorry I wanted to make it look like his black eyes are gone, so I just made them blue)

My mom comes over to Jace and I and tells us what she did. "Luke and I raised an angel, and somehow the angle gave us their blood so I can put in Jonathan and Valentine, and so you don't have to worry about them." At the end her and I start crying.

All three of us run to them, Jace and I look at each other and go to Jonathan. He looks up at me and Jace and says, "I'm so sorry Clary." And starts crying, me, now sobbing do something unthinkable. I hug Jonathan. I have a brother. A real brother. We pull back, and I look up and I see Jace smiling at us, now knowing it's different. "Jace, please take care of her." He tells Jace. "I will." Jace says and kisses my cheek, leaving me blushing.

"Clary... do you think... we could... start over?" Jonathan's vocie cracks. In tears, I forget everything bad thing that Sebastian did, and I know it wasn't him. I nod yes, and we hug agian.

Then I go to Valentine and mother to Jonathan. "I'm so sorry, my girl." I tells me in tears and I also hug him. "Try agian?" I ask and we both laugh, "Please." He says and I nod. Even though he injected demon in him, I forgive him, because even though it was his choice all that time in war wasn't him.

"Jace, I'm so so so so sorry." Valentine says. And Jace now looks like he's about to cry, "I just need time." Jace says, and Valentine nods Sadly. "Okay, my boy. Take care of my Clary." Jace nods and helps me up form the floor.

"Can we go home?" I ask them all and they nod. And I start to make a portal. I have a family. Luke, Jonathan, Valentine, Jocelyn, Simon, Izzy, Alec, Magnus, and my Jace. Smiling to my slef, I finish the portal.

"It's done, guys." I tell the and Jace takes my hand and we all leave this horrible building.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I hope you like my story, this is not the end! I hope you like it, please leave comments and vote

~Stay fearless and brave➰,
Chloe