Chapter 6

Jace's P.o.v

Clary. My Clary, tricked to love her brother. I said it before, and I will say it agian. I will kill Sebastian.

We are now out of the portal and are in an odd apartment. Is this his? I think, refusing to say his name.

Once we're in the house he tells Clary to get ready for dinner, and shockingly, she does. This has to be the rune, Clary hates her brother, and doesn't listen to nearly anything people tell her. What did he do to her?

"You are only here for Clary." A dark voice says.

"Why?" I yell in anger. "What did you do to her! She doesn't love you! Your her brother! Not her lover!"

"Ah, I see our father taught us too well in our ways of who we love." He tells me smoothly, unaffected. I only glare.

"You can't love. Your a demon! Unlovable! You don't even love you only want! But I love Clary! Why are you doing this!?" I scream at him. Why does he need Clary?

"Because your a perfect soldier. One who could have a chance at defeating me, so I'll hurt you were it hurts most. Clary." He replies, grinning.

"Oh and our father's back. So is Clary's mother, I would get ready if I were you." I tells me.

But that can't be! Valentine is dead! The angel killed him! I fought Sebastian and killed him at the time. Valentine was about to kill me and Clary stepped in the way. Giving her life for me. Then Sebastian was with lilith.

Why can't we have a break. Clary deserves a peaceful life. A good life. Not this.

Please Clary, Please come back.

------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this is super short. I'll write more later in the week.

Happy Valentine's day!🎉❤❤

Qotd: Do you have a Valentine's?

Aotd: No. I shall die alone for ever😂😂😂

~Stay fearless and brave
Chloe➰