Chapter 13

Clary's P.o.v

I wake up in Jace's room at the Institute. His golden hair falling on his closed golden eyes.

As I see Jace sleep, he looks me peaceful. He looks younger. I still can't believe last night.

His proposal is still shocking to me. He could have any girl, but wanted me. We become one last night, and I find myself smiling at the thought of Jace as mine.

That is until Jace's eyes flutter open. His hair messed up, his golden and alive, filled of energy. And his perfect smile, he would be an angel, but the human in him gave him the imperfection of a chipped tooth, but is still perfect in every way.

"Good morning." Jace's says to me in a husky morning voice.

"Good morning." I say sweetly to him.

"I wished last night didn't end." He says, and I nod, also not wanting our beautiful night to end.

"Clary-" Before he could finish, I put two fingers on his chin, while the other holds his face and kiss him. A deep, hungery kiss.

That is until we get interrupted. By Isabelle. Oh no.

"What. The. Hell!" Isabelle screams, and I forgot that Jace and I were naked at the moment, and now blush a deep scarlet color.

"Isabelle!" Jace and I scream at her.

"Were getting breakfast soon, get dressed. Oh, and jace, I need Clary. So Clary, get a bath robe and come to me." Isabelle says and leave.

Knowing how Isabelle is with close, I get up from the bed. As I get up Jace puts his arms around my wrist.

"Do you have to?" Jace wines, and I laugh. It's nice to be the only one who could Jace like this.

"Yes. I don't want people to come in here anymore while we're in the bed. Plus I have to go anyway. This is Izzy were talking about." I tell him, and I get a small "okay." In response.

I go to the bathroom, and get my black bathrobe and leave for Izzy's.

*At Isabelle's*

"Oh thank God your here!" Isabelle says, and leads me to her make up area of her room.

She sets me down in a chair and begins to pull dressed out. Ugh!

"Why?" I whine to her.

"Because I'm making you look good for Jace today, we're going out." Is all she says.

The dresses are a curve hugging light blue dress that ends at the knees, the next is a crop top that says "bad ass" thats black in the front chest area and maroon short shorts, and last a yellow dress that is also curve hugging and has pink swirls at the bottom were it ends at the knees.

I grow the crop top and shorts and am about to change when I realize something. I don't have a bra or underwear. I blush and Izzy smirks.

"Here, Jace told me to give it to you a few days ago." Isabelle says, handing me a Victoria Secret bag.

I blush and nod, taking the stuff in the bathroom.

I go in the bag, and find myself staring at what I would never wear, but since I have nothing else, I put it on. Its a black lacey underwear and thong. I'm going to kill Jace. Or at least make him suffer through the day. As I think of that an evil grin comes washing over my face.

Once I finish getting dressed I come out of the bathroom and Izzy puts me in the make up chair agian.

She puts Foundation on me, a silver smokey eye, little eye liner one, light pink blush, and dark blood red lipstick.

When Isabelle finishes, she starts French braiding my hair, after that she gives me my converse.

"Were going to be walking a lot." Is all she says.

When Izzy and I are done, I leave to go get Jace and she texts Simon.

When I see Jace in the halls his mouth is wife open, and I smirk at the sight.

"Your so beautiful, why did iz put make up on you? You don't need it." I blush at his compliment, and we take hands, walking down the hall.

When we get to the library I see Isabelle with simon and Alec with Magnus. We all exchange some sort of "hello" then Isabelle speaks.

"We have to go to Idris." She says, and I see a worried look on her face.

"I thought we were walking around, and hanging out?" I ask, confused.

"We'll so did I, but I just go a message from the clave. We have to go." She says, and we all nod.

"I'll make a portal." I say, as I am drawing on a wall.

When it's fished, I take Jace's hand and we walk through the blue mist.

When we get in Idris, guards lead us to the meeting room.

As we walk in the room, I see my mom and luke, and I go over to them with Jace and my friends.

"What are we doing here?" I ask my mom.

"I don't know, the clave made a portal and took me and Luke here. Leaving Valentine and Jonathan at Lukes place." My mom says, then she looks down and Jace and mines hands and her eyes widen.

"Your engaged!?" She asks/screams, and all I do is a small nod yes, and Luke calms her down by saying that he Jace permission when they were taking one morning, and Jocelyn looks a little clamer.

'Hello, we have something very important to show you." A silent brother says.
'We have risen the dead.' He says agian, and everone in the room goes white.

(*A/N: James is not a silent brother in this one, here's a little infernal devices*)

A wemon with sea gray eyes and brown hair comes out with two boys. One with black hair and blue eyes, the next with silver hair and silver eyes, both very pale.

'These were great shadowhunters, and we need them for a threat. Sebastian is back.' The silent says.

What!? That can't be!? He and Valentine got angel blood! We're they lying?

Jace sees the discomfort in my face and hugs me, with my head in his chest.

Then the voice of a silent brother comes in our heads agian.
'This a worlock Tessa Gray.' The silent brothers says stepping towards the girl. 'This is William Herondale." He says stepping towards the black haired boy. 'This is James Carstiars." He says stepping towards the silver boy.

(*in this Jace know he's a Herondale*)

Magnus goes a full white color, whiter then any one could imagine, so does jace.

"Will, Tessa, and jem." Magnus says, and the three, hold hands and walk towards us.

"Hello magnus." They each say.

"Uh... How are you guys?" Magnus asks.

"Uh, good. Who are these people?" The girl, Tessa asks.

"This is Alec and Isabelle lightwood." Magnus says,pointing and the dark haired boy scowls. "This is Clary Morgenstern soon to be Herondale, and this is Jace Herondale." Magnus says awkwardly.

"Oh great, a mini Will." The silver boy, James, says, while Tessa laughs.

"Oh quit it, Jem." Will says.

'You may go to your manors and talk about this with your family.' And the silent brother leaves.

"I'll show you were it is." Jace says, and.we follow him to the manor.