Chapter 17

Clary's P.o.v

"Hey mom." I say as I get put of Jace's embrace.

"Hey Clary." She tells me.

"How's Val?" I ask her.

"Good, could you hold her, I have to talk to Luke." She tells me and I nod and take Val out of her arms.

I look down at my beautiful sister, and all I could think is how precocious she is. How fragile she is now, but how strong she'll be later. I smile as i look at her sleeping, how clam she is and how peaceful.

Then I get a pain. Val is only a day old, and now screaming, but trying not to be too loud so I don't wake her.

Jace comes down and goes pale, and Luke in his tail. Luke picks up Val and Jace picks up me and he carries me two the hospital.

The doctors place me on the gurney and puts me in a room. Soon, Izzy and my mom and Tessa come to my sides.

Then more doctors come, and one tells me my contractions start."Push!" One yells at me, and I do, I push and I think I might have broke her hand.
"Agian!" The tell me and I do. "One more! I see there heads!" They tell me and I look really scared.

"I have more then one!" I yell and they nod. "Okay, push!" They tell me and I do, then I hear the cries of children.

"Please get Jace." I say as I start to give in to the dark.

Jace's P.o.v

I get in the room and I find two sleeping children in the room.

A boy and girl. Two. Two kids.

Then I go over to Clary's bed and she sleeps I take her hand and put it in mine. They wouldn't let me in because we aren't married yet.

*in the morning*
Clary's P.o.v

"Good morning my angel." Jace tells me and all I could say is "Good morning." And he smiles and kisses me.

"Can I get our children?" Jace asks me and I nod, then he comes back with a child in a blue and pink blanket.

"What should we name them?" Jace asks.

"How about May Adele for a girl." He suggest and I nod.

"And Xander Jonathan for a boy?" I asks and he nod.

"I love you Xander Jonathan Herondale and May Adele Herondale." I tell my children and they look at me and smile.

May has red hair and blue eyes, she has little freckles dotted around her nose.

Xander has blonde hair, but you could see a little red in it, and he has beautiful emerald green eyes, he also has freckles around his nose, except less than May.

"There perfect." I tell Jace.

"Just like you." And with that he kisses me, a kiss full of promise, full of love.

"Hey Jace?" I ask.

" 'Mum-huh'. " He replies.

"What talent do you think our children would have?" I ask, getting curious because of Jace and i's blood.

"I don't know, what do you think?" He asks, and I look at my children.

"May looks like she will be the fastest and smartest shadowhunter. Xander looks like he will become a blade and slice through everything. I wonder if they'll be an artist though." I say, and he responds with
"You never know."