Chapter 12

Clary's P.o.v

When Isabelle and I get back to the Institute, we go in her room, caring fives bags. She got 7 bags for me, and I kept telling her, I don't want/need it and she wouldn't care, so now after this I have to carry the 7 bags back with jace. Well, at lest Jace will be there.

"Clary? Clary!" Isabelle yells in my face, snapping her fingers.

"Yes?" I ask confused.

"Were you thinking about Jace?" She ask, grinning and wiggling her eyebrows. I blush because I was thinking about Jace, just not in that way.

"Okay, well we need to get you ready." She says, as she makes wonders on me.

She starts by putting light foundation on me, then puts a little bit of red eye shadow on me, cat eye eye liner, mascara, blush, light pink lip gloss, and then starts on my hair.

Izzy, straightens my curly mess I call hair, and then goes to get a clip.

When she comes back, she grabs a hair brush and starts brushing. Now that she's done with that she pulls it into a side bun, leaving strans out, and puts the sparkly silver clip in.

"Now for the dress." Izzy says, and grabs one of the bags full a dresses.

The first one has a gold top, and a white skirt connecting to it. The second has silver all over it, black sparkels on it. And the last, is all black, and has dark red lace all over it. There all curve hugging dresses, so they show the little curves I have, and take the last dress and go to the bathroom to change.

When I come out Isabelle screams "Your adorable!" And I thank her.

Then, Izzy being Izzy, gives me 7 inch black heals, witch I happily decline, and put on black lacey flats.

Jace's P.o.v

Alec got us Italian pasta form some were, and put in a basket with a blanket also in it.

Magnus helps me with decorations. He used his magic to put lights hung up, lighting the night sky, and rose petals on the ground. Of couse Alec, Magnus and did this all glamored.

Alec texted Izzy to come here, and replied that there on the way, and for me to get the ring ready and that she'll be here in five minutes.

Soon I see Isabelle, with my beautiful girlfriend, hopefully soon to be wife.

When they step clearer into view, I see what Clary's wearing. A beautiful black and red lacey dress with black lacey flat shoes, and her hair in a bun to the side with strands out. I smile at her, and she runs up to me, and hugs me.

"This is so beautiful." She says, crying.

"Not as beautiful as you." I tell her, and she blushes.

"Come on." I says taking her hand,  guiding her to the rose petals, as Izzy disappears.

I let go of Clary's hand were the petals start, and go to the end of them. And she start walking and now Magnus is throwing petals down.

Clary, now by me, looks down at me, as I'm on my knees.

Clary's P.o.v

Jace is no on his knees, as rose petals are flying. The night sky is at sun down, as this is all to breath taking.

Jace now take my hands from my sides and places our hands on his knee. "Clary, when I met you, I just thought that you were a beautiful mundane, who probly has a boyfriend already. And the more I saw you, I knew I loved you. When we had our first kiss, I knew I couldn't live with out you. When we were told that were brother and sister, I was devastated because I loved you too much. When we found out that we weren't and that I could have had demon blood in me, I was upset, but I knew that the angel in you made you beautiful and caring, so you showed me that. When I found put about Sebastian, and who he really was, not just a sick murder, but your brother who wanted your body and care. I was about to kill him, but I couldn't at the time. See after all the things that happened, I still love you, and always will. Will you do the honor of Herondale - lightwood to your long list of names?"

Jace- Jace just proposed! I start crying and think of how he could have had any girl, but chose me.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I scream to him, and go in his arms with so much force that he falls off his knees and we're on the ground.

We start laughing, and I feel like everything is perfect, then jace, gets off, and hands me the ring. Of course, we of all people forgot the ring, I laugh at myself for this.

The ring has a dark, blood red band with a gold dimond in the middle. I look up at Jace as we now stand, puts the ring on my finger, and I kiss him. Our first kiss of being engaged.

"I love you." I tell him, and he says "I know everyone does. And I love you so much that you wouldn't even know." He says, and we both tear up a little, but still grinning and holding hands.

"You guys can come out." Jace's says, and I see Isabelle, Alec, Magnus and Simon come out.
"How did you get here?" Jace asks, surprisingly not rude.

"Izzy told me, and Magnus got tried, so I thew the petals. Your welcome." Simon says, and I hug all of them.

"Would you like to eat?" Jace says, I nod, and the others leave. Izzy and Magnus leave while crying, and Alec and Simon tear up. I laugh at my fiends and Jace sets out the blanket and puts food on it.

"This is amazing." I tell him, and he just kisses me in some what of a response, but I'm not complaining.

The food is spaghetti, with bread. I take a plate and start eating, and Jace stares at me. I stop eating and look at him.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing, your just so beautiful. And I'm wondering what Izzy did so that your make up didn't smear." He says, then I wonder, what did she do?

Giving up I start eating and Jace does too.

When were done, he puts to plates and the blanket in the basket and take my hands, pulling me up.

"Would you like to dance?" He asks me, and the sky is now a beautiful night blue.

"With out any music?" I ask and laugh.

He grins and says "yes."

"Well, okay then." I say and giggle, and we start to Walts (well, sort of) and it is still amazing.

*later that night at the Institute*

Jace takes me to his room, and says something shocking.

"Jace do you want a baby?" I blurt while blushing.

"Yes, but what ever you want." He says, smiling at me.

"I kind of want one too." I says, and blush agian.

"Okay, come here." He says calmly, and we start kissing. It starts clam and peaceful kissing, to needy and hunger kissing.

It gets so intense to were later in the night, we both end up naked in each other arms.

"Good night, I love you." I tells him.

"I love you too, sweet dreams Clary." Jace tells me.

And we fall asleep together. As one.