Chapter 4

HEY GUISE LOOK AT ME AHA

UPDATING

WITH A FILLER WOO FILLERS YEAH THOSE ARE JUST FABULOUS AINT THEY

okay no I hate fillers. but erm. no worries.

ok idk im bad at writing and updating and um yeah ha.

so um enjoy this ha.

~Sam

____________________________________________________________________________

It's been five months, three days and four hours since you left.
Lol okay I sound really stalkerish okay.
But really, I miss you. A lot.
But like a lot. Erm.
Am I annoying you with my letters?
Are you even getting my letters?
Is there any chance, like a 0.0000000001% chance, that you could respond? Just once? Because it feels useless to send these out if you're not responding.
I STILL miss you, and I STILL love you. BUT SERIOUSLY LOU COME HOME I'M LONELY AND STUCK WITH DEVIN FOR COMPANY OKAY.
Yeah I know blah blah everybody loves Devin blah. But when you spend too much time with her without the help of Louis--The Tommo--Tomlinson things get a little ugly. Like the other day I accidentally complained that she ate all my pie and she accidentally punched me in the face. But no worries, it was an accident.
JUST KIDDING YOU NEED TO KILL HER WHEN YOU COME HOME GOD THAT HURT.
Um yeah. I looooovvveeee yyou bestest frieeend.

~Cassie

***

Louis' P.O.V.

"Erm Louis?" Eleanor asks me from across the table we're sitting at at Nandos.

"BooBear," I mutter angrily so she can't hear before responding, "What Eleanor?" with a sigh, feeling a tad annoyed with her.

"Umm... the bill's here..." Of course. I sigh, realizing I had zoned out again while reading another one of Cassie's letters. AGAIN. Again as in, again. I zone out often. Like when Liam lectures Harry and I on being more mature, and when Liam lectures me on cleaning up after myself, and when Liam lectures me to STOP TALKING FOR ONCE, and, um, yeah you get the point. Liam likes to lecture me a lot. OH and I zone out a lot ha.

There I go again. Liam's lectures on STOP TALKING FOR ONCE don't work very well. Although lately I haven't been talking much. Just in my head.

Yes, Louis likes to talk to himself. Do not make fun of Louis. He misses his buddies.

Well, buddy. Devin gets a little rowdy sometimes.

Rowdy as in insanely violent.

I don't like getting hit. Although I'm usually Cassie's shield. I wonder how she's putting up with that. Oh wait no I don't. I'm reading her letters. Ugh I wish I could respond.

"ZONING OUT AGAIN SORRY," I blurt out, receiving a number of weird looks from people around us. I take out my wallet and slam the money down on the table before storming out the door. Before I shut the door I hear, "What's up with him?" and "I'm not sure. He's just bummed about a friend. Homesick."

You don't know anything.

Cassie's P.O.V.

"Cassie is cool. Cassie is calm. Cassie is ice. BE ICE CASSIE. BE. THE ICE. THE ICE IS CALLING YOU." Sometimes I wonder what goes through Devin's head.

"I'm... running as... fast as I can! So... hot..." I say in between breaths.

Devin has been doing a lot of things to help take my mind off of... people. Such as running outside in a million degree heat. Surprising. It's usually cold here.

"Devin make it stop! I can't run like you!" I yell to her.

And then I trip over myself and fall on my face into someone's yard. "DEVIN THIS IS A MISTAKE." I yell through the grass. I stand up and brush myself off, spitting out grass. There is a strange old man staring at me.

He shouldn't be the one staring. He happens to be raking a puddle.

"What are you looking at old man? Rake the puddle! Just rake the puddle!," I said, running away to Devin.

Yeah it's gonna take me a while to catch up with her. I'm slow.

________________________________________________________________________

SO, HOW YOU LIKE.

YES LIKE? NO LIKE?

YES LIKE.

BYE

~SAM