Epilogue

Here is a compilation of thoughts and information that randomly came out of my brain:)): ???????? I'm not ready to end this story oh my god ???? I am so sad ???? This is honestly my favorite story I don't know what I'm doing next after this yet, but I have ideas. Also, I have more time to just focus on Top Secret, keep reading that. If anyone has friends that would like this please spread the word too. I want this story to have as many reads as Moments (which sucked why is it so popular?) I'm sorry this is ending it's just time for that to happen. I'm definitely starting another story after this, I'm not leaving forever. I hope you guys like this, it's just an overview of how things turned out after the last chapter.

___________________________________________________________________

*Cassie's P.O.V.* 

Hi everybody. Louis and I have been happily married for a few months now. Shortly after we got engaged, we moved in together. Just a slightly bigger apartment until we find somewhere more permanent. That may not happen for a few years, due to touring. This time, though, I'm allowed to come. We still haven't settled everything out yet, that will take a while. Which is good; I like change. It may be hard to live our lives on a tour bus, but we can work it out. We always have found a way.

Enough about me for now, I can tell you all about my life another time. There are more people than Louis and I in this story! 

In other news, Harry called a few minutes ago with a special message. He told Lou and I that he was about to propose! To Erin, of course. Don't tell her though, She will find out soon enough. Harry is practically praying that she'll say yes. I think we know what her answer will be, though. Just don't tell Harry. He likes to be surprised! 

Devin and Zayn. Ah. Devin and I are still close as ever, as always. We still act like we're teenagers with each other. We have sleepovers and watch kid movies, just like we always have. Only it's hard when you have an intruding ex- best- friend- now- husband. 

She and Zayn are a little complicated. They are still cheesy as ever, more openly so now. Devin told Zayn she just doesn't want him to propose or anything. She said she isn't ready for marriage if they're going to constantly be touring, but she'll happily accept when it's over. Zayn liked the last part best. 

Of course, the boys are still all together, preparing for the next album and tour. They're calling it "Four". (Fourth album, get it? I'll bet you Harry came up with it.)

Oh, back to me now? I'm flattered.I forgot to mention something in the beginning. I've got a small secret I've been keeping from Lou. I don't know any better way to tell him than how it all began. Not our friendship, our love. I'm so cheeky, aren't I? 

Dear Louis,

How hard do you think it would be to raise a child in a tour bus?

_______________________________________________

SCREAMING. Please go ahead and get excited for my new story........... Taken Away! The preview passage is up, please go read it and tell me what you think! I hope you guys are as PUMPED as I am for it. See ya laterrrrr. Good bye friends. I will see you soon, in a new adventure. (By the way, if you didn't get that, Cassie is pregnant)

~Sam