Chapter 6

Cassie's P.O.V.

Dear Louis,

One month.
oNE MONTH.
OnE mOnTh.
One month until you come home!
LOUIS DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?
I GET TO SEE YOU IN ONE MONTH OMG.
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.
LOUIS.
BOOBEAR.
LOU.
BOO.
LOUBEAR.
LEWIS.
Okay I'm done. Lol. Time to paint again.

~Cassieeeeeeee

Okay yes I am aware that I am a complete idiot and yes I am aware that I spill everything everywhere.

But that green stain on my bedroom floor will forever remain a mystery.

So.

I have turned my garage into an art room.

My parents may or may not know about the paint stains on the ceiling, floors and walls. (They barely come in here DON'T TELL THEM.)

Yes there are paint stains on the ceiling.

Don't judge. I have my issues, you have yours. But technically that was all Devin's fault. She attacked me with an easel so I freaked out and flung a paint bucket in the air.

So.

I make my way down from my room to the garage, or as I like to call it, Cassie's Palace Of Fun And Splat.

I put on a dirty smock and pick up a paintbrush.

In the past few months, I've been able to concentrate on what strokes I make with my eyes closed, and re create them with opened eyes, so I am able to paint with multiple colors and paint whatever I want.

Wow, I sounded smart. Okay back to reality.

So this time, I keep my eyes open. I dip my brush into the first color and paint a few long basic strokes across the easel. Then I try another color and things start to get more complicated.

There are soon strokes all across the page and I add colors here and there to make it pop. I continue painting until I'm finally finished.

I take a good long look at my painting. It's of Louis, Devin and I together, smiling like idiots, from that year we all went to summer camp together. It looks exactly like the picture I have framed on my night stand.

I carefully lift up the painting and lay it on my drying table (A.K.A. old coffee table we don't use plus a big fan) and turn on the fan. I decide to go eat breakfast while I wait for the paint to dry off.

I head into the kitchen and open the pantry. We have about 4 different kinds of cereal, eggs, bacon, things that take like two hours to make, waffles, weird chocolate things-- WAFFLES. I grab two waffles and pop them in the toaster, then I get the syrup from the fridge. After a few minutes of extreme toastage, the waffles pop up, crispy and warm. I take them out of the toaster and place them gently on the plate, careful not to disturb the awesomeness. I cover them in the rught amount of syrup and take a fork and a knife out of the kitchen drawer.

"Waffles. I love waffles," I whisper to myself as I shove my face with crispy deliciousness.

There is nothing wrong with me, I swear.

I just love waffles.

***

The next day, when I've finished writing my letter to Louis, i head down to the art room/garage and check on my painting. It's dry except for a few damp spots, but I guess that'll do. I pick up the painting carefully and hang it up on one of the walls next to all of my other paintings. I'm not in the mood to paint today, so I call up Devin and tell her to come over.

When she arrives, I let her in and we go up to my room. "I'm still jealous of you. WHEN DID YOU BECOME COOL?" she complains as I shut the door.

"I dunno, I guess I was..."

"Oh no, Cassie NO--"

"BORN THIS WAY."

And you might be a little disturbed about what happens next. It has to do with me being too fabulous to handle and then Devin not handling it too well.

I guess I was just born this way.

__________________________________________________________________________

I don't even know what that was about I just

I was in a funny kind of mood.

Okay I'm just a strange person.

Oh btw sorry for never ever updating.

I guess I was just...BORN THIS WAY.

Get it?

Like Cassie?

No?

Aw ok I make crappy jokes.

bYE.

~Sam