Chapter 8

So, here's Chapter 8. Erin, I hope you're happy, theres more coming for you in future chapters.

Enjoy meh storeh.

Okay no. Enjoy my story. Read my fanfics.

bYE.

~Sam

Cassie's P.O.V.

I am speechless as I walk into my living room to see five boys sitting on my couch, as is Devin. Erin, on the other hand, falls on the floor at first sight.

I stumble in to the room followed by Devin, who closes the door behind her and drags Erin into the middle of the floor. She props ehr head up on a pillow(surprisingly, since she's shown no kindness towards Erin at all).

As I approach the couch I almost trip over my own feet as I fall into Louis' lap. Harry, Niall, Liam and Zayn snort while trying to stifle a laugh, while Louis lets it all out. He giggles, "Did you miss me?"

"L-Louis... You-You're home early... B-but..."

"So, you didn't miss me?" I see a smirk at this comment from Harry and a giggle from Niall.

"Of course I did, you idiot! But h-how... You were supposed to be back next week! I-I thought... But you..."

"We only have one show left, and it's here! So we decided to come our old friends a visit. They all wanted to come along and meet you. I um..." he starts blushing, "I talked about you a lot."

"Awww! Looouuuiiiiisss! You looovvee me!" I exclaim.

An awkward silence comes between us as we both remember the kiss the night before he left. Louis awkwardly laughs to break the silence, but we both just look away. Out of the corer of my eye I can see Harry covering his mouth with wide eyes. Harry was obviously the only one Louis told about the kiss, unless the other boys are just really good at hiding things. Of course, I already should have known that. Out of all the boys, Harry was Louis' best best friend.

"I missed you so much, Louis. You have no idea. We have a lot of catching up to do," I tell him.

"And I have so much to tell you! How about we go out for lunch tomorrow or something?" Louis asks with a tilt of his head and a cute smile.

"Yesss!" I said, drawing out the 's', shoving my face into his hair.

"Cass... why are you eating my head..."

"WHY DON'T YOU REMEMBER OUR TRADITIONS LOU," I exclaimed, receiving a few weird looks from the boys and Devin. Erin is still a bit out of it.

"Oh.. Cassie enjoys biting my head... No one knows why..." Louis explains to the boys. They still give me strange looks as I lift up my head. "Well... I should probably properly introduce you two." Erin's head shoots up at this comment, obviously alert, even in her sleep.

"ONE DIRECTION," Erin shouts and runs over unexpectedly and leaps into Harry's lap. "Hi I'm Erin!"

"And I'm Harry," Harry says with a sly smirk. He obviously thinks she's cute. Aww!

"Well then, um, Cassie and Devin, this is Harry, Liam, Niall and Zayn. Harry, Liam, Niall, Zayn, this is Cassie and Devin, but you already knew that." Louis introduces us all and Devin and I go from boy to boy, hugging each one, while Erin stays in Harry's lap and makes it difficult for us to hug him.

A few minutes later, Erin and Harry are quietly chatting, as well as Devin with Zayn. I knew I saw them eyeing each other. Louis and I are sitting quietly and watching them talk. That just leaves Niall and Liam to sit on top of each other and play on their phones. Oh, the bromances.

***

The next day, I wait at Louis' doorstep, knocking as loud as I possibly can. "LOU! WAKE UP WE'RE LEAVING FOR LUNCH!" Louis' always been a late sleeper.

He groggily opens the door, surprisingly ready to go, with sunglasses and a hat to hide his face. "I. Am. Tired."

"Oh, quit complaining. We're going to lunch. No breakfast for you." He opens his mouth to protest but I cut him off. "Nope! Lunch, whether you like it or not. We've got some serious catching up to do."