Chapter 14

Hey guys! Omg i have not updated since 2014.

Lol aren't I hilarious. 

I feel bad but I just have soooo much homework this year and i'm always busy and I know I've said this 2346778675464534 times but it's true. 

I got a new computer for Christmas and it doesn't spell check on this website so I'm sorry if there are any errors, I'll fix them later when I have time to proof read.

Happy late Holidays and New Year
guys!

_________________________________________________________________________________

*Louis' P.O.V*

"...I just can't beleive you wouldn't tell me! I could've gone, Louis!" Eleanor has been rambling on for about five minutes now about our little sledding adventure.

"El, calm down! Seriously, it was just a sledding trip with the boys and some old friends! What's wrong with that? I used to have a social life, you know." I frown and cross my arms.

"Yeah, well I don't exactly love that Cassie chick. She's so annoying and invasive!"

"You're just jealous that we sat together, aren't you?" I ask. Of course she is. Eleanor has always been the jealous type.

"Well, I'm just saying, if you had even thought to let me tag along, you could have sat with me instead of your 'old friends.'" Eleanor finally shuts her mouth and doesn't look like she'll open it again. She slumps over slightly in her chair and takes a sip of her... guess what... Starbucks.

"Whatever you say, El." I pull out my phone and text Cassie when Eleanor seems distracted:

Eleanor isn't happy about us not inviting her to go sledding with us.

I hit send and wait for the reply.

*Cassie's P.O.V.*

The first thing I hear when I wake up is the buzzing of my phone against my trembling nightstand. I rub my eyes and sit myself up, then I pick up my phone to see a text from Louis saying Eleanor's not happy with me. Of course. 

I quickly text back saying something about Of course she isn't. What else is new.

I drag myself out of bed and downstairs to get breakast, a lazily poured bowl of Cheerios and milk. I bring it upstairs and eat it in my room, spilling milk a few times on the floor. 

Almost as soon as I've fnished my cereal, my laptop bings from atop my dresser. I wonder who would be trying to Skype me at this hour, because everyone knows I'm a late sleeper. But of course, it has to be Louis.

I open up my laptop to find that I am right, as I always am. Louis is trying to video chat me. I click the accept button and Louis' face fades onto my screen. He smiles and waves at me. "Hi Cassie! Digging the outfit, by the way." I'm still wearing my pajama pants, tank top and bathrobe, and I don't even want to now about my hairstyle at the moment.