Chapter 15

Hi sorry I suck.

Like I don't even know what to write right now but I'm being pressured into updating this even though I just updated Top Secret.  

People are surrounding me and I'm in a corner with a laptop. Party hard.

Okay I hope this doesn't suck and your welcome Ainsley.

~Sam

________________________________________________________________________________

*Cassie's P.O.V.*

I wake up in an unfamilliar room that seems to be a library. I remember coming to Zayn's party last night and Louis was drunk and we were dancing and then... oh.

Someone's going to freak out when he wakes up. With me on top of him. 

I carefully drag myself out of his arms and brush myself off. I stare at him momentarily as he grabs a large clump of blanket and holds it in his arms. He looks adorable. He's curled up on the floor with the blankets half on him and half falling off. His facial expression is hard to read, but I can't see his eyes. I notice how his eyes scrunch up every few seconds, as if he's having a strange dream.

"Louis?" I whisper softly. I shake his shoulders and his eyes slowly blink open. He looks around the room, down at the blanket he's cuddling, and up at me. 

"What?" He looks so confused, and I almost hope he doesn't remember what happens, but when he looks at me again I can see in his eyes that he knows everything.

"Um..." I start. I don't know what to say. 

"I um... I kind of remember..." Louis says, rubbing his head. He runs his hands through his messy hair and sighs. "What am I going to do?" he mumbles to himself.

"I uh..." I stutter. "It was all your idea. Just putting that out there." Louis giggles. "What do you want me to say?"

"I want you to say that you enjoyed it as much as I did. Oh, and nice hair by the way." Crap. I frantically run my fingers through my hair in a failed attempt to fix my huge mop. I finally give up and put it up in a sloppy ponytail. "Well did you?" he asks once I've finished with my hair.

"Oh. Um... maybe." I try to suppress a grin, but it stretches across my face anyway. Louis smiles back and we both burst out laughing. "But really, what will you tell Eleanor?" I ask him.

"We won't tell her." He crosses his arms.

"What do you mean we won't tell her? Do you just want to, I don't know, pretend this whole thing never even happened?" I exclaim, waving my arms in the air.

"Of course not! We'll just avoid her when we're together." He says it like it's his final, and I can't do anything to change his mind.

"You say it like it's so easy. You know things just don't happen like that," I pout.

"Can we just try?" he pleads. "Just try. For a short time, at least. Before I figure out how to tell her. Please?" I tell myself to resist the eyes, resist the eyes! Cassie, no, don't give in. Don't do it, don't do it--

"Fine," I find myself saying. "I'll give you two weeks, Tomlinson. Two weeks."

***

After saying goodbye and a quick, awkward hug, Louis and I parted ways. I got into my car and drove home while Louis stayed to help Zayn with cleaning. 

I arrive home and park my car in the driveway. When I open the door to step outside, I am startled to see Devin standing outside my front door with her hand on her head. Her hair is messy and her sweatpants and baggy shirt hang off of her like she's a skeleton. 

"Um, Devin?" I yell, jogging up to meet her at my door.

Her hand drops form her forehead. "Oh, hi Cass. I was just about to knock. I wanted to talk to you." She puts her hand back up to her head.

"Yeah, about Zayn? Since when!" I squeal. "And what's up with this hand-on-head thing?"

"One thing at a time. Okay, um... Zayn invited me to his party, and I didn't know why because I was totally not cool enough for him, and I thought he hated me, but I accepted because I thought maybe he would think I'm cool if I came to his stupid party. So I got there with Erin because she got invited too, and she said she wasn't going to leave my side, but then she did when Harry dragged her away somewhere. And then Zayn and I found each other, and he introduced me to some of his friends, but the only people I really knew were him and Niall and Liam. And then we were playing some weird game, and they um... they told me to have a drink, and I thought Zayn might like me more, even though he was telling me not to, but he was doing it, so why not?"

"Devin! That's illegal!" I yell at her.

"It was only a few sips, because I didn't like it very much. But I'm a small person, so that's where the headache came from. Okay, back to my story. So, after that, we kind of scattered, and Zayn told me to stay by him, so I did, and we were dancing and stuff, and then he kissed me and I STARTED DYING! Cass I'm gonna die. He didn't really say anything after that. Oh, and these are his clothes, because I was too tired to go home last night." 

We both jump around and squeal. One of the neighbors is watering his plants and we receive some weird looks from him. "Water the plants, no worries!" I yell. "Lets take this inside, this is intense." I drag Devin inside and up to my room after letting the world know that I have arrived.

"So, what in the world happened between you and Louis last night?"

And I spill. I tell her how he was drunk and I had to stop him, and  how we were dancing and singing and we were both really happy, and then we went upstairs and then he kissed me. I tell her how he told me everything and that he didn't want to tell Eleanor. "I couldn't resist his eyes--those eyes though-- and I gave him two weeks to come up with something, and if he didn't I would just tell Eleanor myself, and you and I both know that won't be pretty," I finish.

"Well this has been interesting."

_______________________________________________________________________

Sorry if it sucked. Filler chapter.

Ainsley you better be thankful for your amazing friend who wrote this for you even though I kinda suck but you love me anyway. 

~Sam