Chapter 11

Hay guys I haven't updated in like a REALLY long time.

SooOoOOo0OO0o, i'm updating now :D

(P.S. If you name is Sadie L. GO AWAY)

~Sam

_______________________________________________________________________________

Cassie's P.O.V.

I nervously wring my hands as I sit in Louis' too-hot car. Louis is driving me to meet Eleanor for the first time. I have a feeling in my stomach that I can't shake. Louis looks at me for a moment and then lets out a silent, body shaking kind of laugh.

"Hey! What's so funny? I know I didn't do anything embarrassing yet today," I say, folding my arms. At least I think I haven't...

"It's just meeting my girlfriend! You don't need to act ridiculous!" he laughs.

"Shut up," I grumble. I turn and look out the window. I stare out at the vivid fall trees. I try to let the serenity of nature calm me, but really I hate nature. It makes me itchy.

I fold my arms and cuddle down into my sweater. I turn off the air conditioning, but I end up turning it back on again. I fiddle with the temperature in the car until I get aggravated with myself and shut everything off.

"Calm down, Cass, geez. Deep breaths," Louis says. I glare at him and he smirks. I turn away and grumble to myself until we get there.

***

I open my eyes to a slightly adorable Louis peering into my eyes and poking my forehead. "Erm... we're here," he says. "You kind of dozed off a bit." I sit up and look around. I'm in Louis' car, freezing to death, leaning on an uncomfortable arm rest, and Louis is wearing my scarf again.

"Louis freaking Tomlinson, give me my scarf back," I complain and grab at it as he backs away from my face. Louis pulls on a jacket and hat and steps out of the car, slamming the door in my face and smirking through the window. I slap the armrest and unbuckle my seat belt. I grab a pair of mittens and open the car door. The first thing that comes out of the car is my fist. In his stomach.

"Don't mess with Cassie Jones." I smirk.

"Nice move, Jones. Next time, a little warning would be nice," he coughs.

"Oh, come on Tomlinson. I didn't hit you that hard. I would only hit you really hard if you deserved it." I giggle and tug at a string hanging from my sleeve.

"Your sweater is going to fall apart if you do that, idiot." He brushes himself off and steps towards the car. He lays one hand on my arm, sending a shiver through my body, and wraps the loose thread around his finger and pulls; the string snaps in two. Louis smiles and rubs his hands together.

"Uh... thanks?" I say. "Uh... we should go inside now..." I smile for a split second and look to him.

"Oh yeah. That would be a good idea. Get up, Cass." He offers me his hand. I take it, gliding my thumb over his knuckle before standing up out of the car and pushing the door shut.

"Is my hair okay?" I say as we step through the door of the restaurant. I frantically pat down my hair. "Oh no. My hair is awful, isn't it? No, no no don't tell me I didn't bring a comb. Oh! My hair can't look awful if I'm wearing this shirt! Lou, why didn't you te--"

"Cass, Cassie, Cassie! Calm down. Try not to be so self-deprecating! You look fine, and it's just Eleanor, geez."

"Whatever." Louis grabs my hand again as we walk up to the front desk.

"Excuse me, yeah, hi. Uh, we have a reservation?" he says, tapping his chin and looking up at the lady who stands at the counter. "Under Louis Tomlinson."

"Um, there is no Louis Tomlinson here," she says, "but you could sit over there and wait for an open table." She gestures to the waiting room, where around fifty parties sit on brown benches.

"No. We're doing this now. Um excuse me," Louis says in a filthy rich, snotty voice, "but I reserved this table for the lady and myself, and I am not about to sit and wait on the dirty ground just because you can't find my name on that silly little list of yours." He growls and picks at his fingernails. "I guess you people aren't as high class as I thought. Come, Sheniqua, we must go," he says, taking me by the elbow.

"Oh hey, here's Louis Tomlinson, nooo worries. Right this way," she says. Louis snickers and follows her.

She leads us to a booth and we sit opposite eachother. When she leaves, he whispers to me, "There was no reservation," and I almost do a spit take from laughter, but there's no water in my mouth.

***

We are joined by Eleanor shortly after the indecent, just as we are ordering our food.

"Hey Louis," she says, scooting in next to him in an obnoxiously jerky way and pecking him on the cheek. Louis' face burns red.

"Hey, El. This is Cassie. Cass, this is Eleanor." Eleanor slowly turns to face me and shoots me a snotty look before saying, "Oh, it's you," and turning back to Louis.

Louis gives me an apologetic look before turning back to Eleanor and putting a hand on her shoulder.

I'm getting the slight feeling that Eleanor doesn't like me.

______________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if this was bad, I'm writing this on my phone. Will edit later.

Hope you enjoyed!