Chapter 25: Battle Royal: Part 6 (Finale)

Okay! Let's do this!

Emilee: JEEZ! YOU'RE AWFUL CHEERFUL ABOUT MY DEATH!!

Venus: You're not going to die -_-

Emilee: UH, EXCUSE ME? MONROE WILL NOT BE PITIFULL! 

Monroe: Got that right, but don't worry, I won't beat you up too much!

Emma: Is that supposed to make her feel any better???

Ling: Heh, uh maybe you should bring this bullet proof vest and these bomb tags just to be safe?!

Anna: Yeah, and uh, maybe write your will while you're at it.

Emilee: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Monroe: CrazyNala2681 doesn't own Naruto, all rights go to Masashi Kishimoto

Emilee: HEEEEEEELLLLLPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

Asagao P.O.V

I didn't really enjoy the death glare my opponent was givin' me as I inched towards the battle arena. I just didn't want to go near the face of evil as I like to call it. I reached the middle finally and the battle began. She ran at me but had a "few" (thousands) of shadow clones to help her conceal her presence. I ran towards them and then jumped up into the air. She used a shadow possession jutsu to paralyze me and I fell. Then, a huge gasp went out through the arena. A tree had grown tall enough to catch me in my fall. Karasu's eyes widened. "H-HOW?" She yelled. I sighed in relief. "I guess it's time to start huh. The sun's at the perfect position for my powers to thrive." I mumbled. She ran at me and I made the tree's vines form a shell, protecting me from her fury. She didn't try to possess the tree's shadow which is good because 

1. How would she control it?

2. Even if she figured it out, this tree is already being controlled by me.

So she didn't waste any chakra which is good because then this fight would be boring if it ended too quickly. I jumped at her quickly using the branches to shield myself. Unfortunately, Karasu had other plans. As soon as I went into the open, her clones piled on top of me. Suddenly, they all poofed away. I got up in the fog. That was her plan! To use the clearing smoke as a way of camouflage! I gritted my teeth and pulled up three trees to form another shield around myself. I heard a huge slam and the trees leaned a little bit. I gulped and made thorns on the outer sides of the trees. I heard something that made my heart stop. "Shadow Style: Heart of Gold!" I felt my consciousness blur. I had to do something! I did the last thing I could manage. My hair grew dark black and my eyes turned light purple. "Third Stage. Element: Flora" I mumbled. My Rinnegan was going to be useful.

Karasu P.O.V

I was about to be announced the winner when all of a sudden the trees opened up to reveal a girl with black hair. She opened her eyes and there was the Rinnegan. I gritted my teeth. 'Who is this? Is she a Kokoro-' something clicked. My eyes widened. 'Wait a minute, Asagao.... She's-!' My thoughts were cut off by her charging at me with her arm outstretched. I dodged her jutsu (Something about "Flora Style: Weed whacker") and my hair grew white. "Third Stage! Element: Shadow!" I yelled. My eyes turned into a light shade of red. It was my Sharingan against her Rinnegan.

 I shot a fireball jutsu at her but she dodged and sent a twisting vine at my face. I jumped away and made hand seals. "Shadow Style: Flame's Heat!" a twisting string of fire circled Asagao and she yelled "Flora Style: Green Dragon!" a dragon, made of blooming flowers and vines spread its wings and flew straight at me. I don't remember what happened after that.

Umi P.O.V

My heart sank. Karasu was hit by the dragon and flew into a wall where she fell until the dragon caught her and placed her onto the ground. Some medics rushed to her and told the Chunin that she would be okay and just needed to heal some broken bones. Yuri and Ginga started whispering about the jutsu that Asagao had used. Yokina was nowhere to be found. 

Yokina P.O.V

As soon as I saw Karasu being hit by the dragon, I rushed down the stairs to the arena. I made it in time to see the fire being extinguished and Karasu being carried away by the paramedics. There was a heap of shrubbery which was probably the remains of the dragon after Asagao released the jutsu. The trees had all sunken into the ground and Asagao herself had her normal green hair and green eyes.

 I felt my anger build up and my face felt like a boiling pot of water. I waited by the exit of the arena for Asagao to walk over. She stopped when she saw me. I looked straight into her eyes as Naruto ran past me into the field, waiting for Sasu-cakes. 

"Tell me. Who are you?" I asked her. She sighed. "I am Asagao Kokoro, part of the six Kokoro clan sisters. Hi, Yoki-chan!" 

My eyes widened and something clicked. She had been there. She was part of our life until the visit to the Naruto world as children. 

Something had gone wrong.

__________________Sasuke_______________________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sakura~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monroe: ....

Anna: AH! SHE'S STILL UNCONSCIOUS! 

Emma: EESH! You really did a number on her Emilee!

Emilee: I was terrified 0)__(0

Venus: Well, you did well!

Ling: A little bit too well if you ask me '_'

Kay, well, enjoy~

Next Time:

Elliot: HAHA! I RETURN!!

Asagao: Only in a flashback genius....

Elliot: Darn...

Karasu: DAMN IT I HATE IT WHEN I FAIL!

Yokina: Calm down dumbo! You're not in the next chapter!

Next Time! Chapter 26: The Tale of Asagao!