Chapter 26: The Tale of Asagao!

Emilee: HAHA! It's MY TIME TO SHINE!

Anna: What are ya talkin about, ya have your own book!

Emma: ANNA SHUSH!

Ling: IGNORE WHAT SHE SAIIIIIDDDD!

Venus: SERIOUSLY ANNA? EVEN YOUR OWN BOOKS YOU SPOIL!

Anna: HEY! It's just shameless advertising. CHECK OUT KRAYKRAYKIT211's ACCOUNT OUT! (Here's a secret...it's me! AGAIN!)

Emilee: LET'S GET BACK ONTO THE TOPIC OF MEEE!!

Venus: But before that! CrazyNala2681 does not own Naruto! All rights go to Masashi Kishimoto! Please continue reading!

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*​

Asagao P.O.V

Yokina stared at me. "Why didn't you return with us when you were sent back to the Other World?" She asked. I bit my cheek. "First, let's start with the Preliminaries," I said.

"My teammate had just been kicked to the curb by Ginga, yes Elliot was my teammate, lame right? Anyway, that meant it was my other teammate, Kuro, and I. Kuro was beaten out by one of Uleya's teammates. I beat him and advanced onto the Final stage. The rest of you probably thought that there was no one left cause you all just went home before my match. There were two other teams that fought against one another but they went before me as well. I was the last person remaining in the room except for Karasu. Before I could reach out to her, Sasuke startled her and they left. I was all alone and I guess I just spaced out when I remembered something that was tucked away in my memories.

"It was someone's birthday (or something) and we were all outside. There was a tremor and a huge hole appeared in the ground. All of us fell into it and I heard someone cry out. I blacked out only until I heard a yell. I stood up and there was this boy with really pale skin and white hair! I was kinda creeped out. He looked traumatized and was hiding behind a bush. I heard your voice and it was kinda scary! You were saying something about fish sticks and fishkabobs. When you disappeared, the dude looked over at me. I was just staring at him. He grew red. "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKIN AT HUH?" he yelled at me. I blushed and looked away. I was startled! He had a super loud voice. So I apologized and told him that I was lost. He just looked at me funny. He told me that I was in Konoha and I asked him where that was. He told me that it was in the Land of Fire and I could tell that he knew it was useless telling me names. I was looking around wondering why everything wasn't on fire. Did it rain or something?

He sighed and drew a small map. He told me that his home was Kirigakure and that his home and here weren't close. I nodded and then asked why you were chasing him. He told me that you had him confused with a fish man that had been walking around Konoha. I was a tiny bit creeped out but he just shrugged and told me he had seen a huge snake before! Needless to say, I fainted for the correct reasons!

When I woke up, I found out that he had taken me to a hospital where he just waited for me to get better. When I woke up he was asleep in a chair. I laughed and then I quietly left a note on his forehead before walking outside of the hospital. I saw a boy about my age with a small cat with stripes. He looked at me and said hi. I greeted him back and told him to name his cat something cute, like 'Cuddles' for instance. He smiled and ran to who I assumed was his mother. I walked a little bit more and that's when I saw him.

His hair was orange and he was mumbling something about 'Stupid Konan, getting sick my butt...' or something like that. He saw me and sighed before telling me that I needed to go back home. He then erased my memory but I think he erased too much. He was sort of confused on why I remembered so little and then realized his mistake. Orange dude probably knew that I couldn't return with this much of my memory gone so he sent me to a different family. That's how I got separated from you guys."

I finished. Yokina's eyes were as wide as dinner plates. I swear I could eat a turkey off of those eyeballs. 'Huh, now I'm hungry...' I thought. Yokina grabbed me and dragged me upstairs. I started panicking. "Wait! I just beat Karasu! The others don't remember me! They'll kill-" I was cut short as I was met with the death glare of my oldest sister. I gulped down nervously.

"H-Hi Ginga, nice to... see you...?"

##################Hinata##################********************Naruto*************************

Meap

Emilee: Wait, so I survived one attack, ONLY TO BE THRUST INTO ANOTHER LIFE THREATENING SITUATION??? What is the logic behind this story?

Venus: Please, at this point, there never was any logic behind this story.

Anna: I honestly don't understand why it took Cat so long to write this.

I had school! But hey, don't worry, I made a system so that you guys always will have a chapter to read!

Emma: Wait, what's the system?

Monroe: She's never gonna tell us -_-|||

Ling: Ah, well, I'm too tired to do anything right now...

I guess it's time for the preview!

Next time!:

Yokina: AH! NO GINGA! I DON'T THINK THAT'S EVEN LEGAL!!!

Ginga: GET OUT OF HERE ASAGAO!!!

Asagao: I'M SOOOORRYYY!

Karasu: Wait, wat....

Umi: GET BACK HERE!

Yuri: W-WAIT!

Next time! : Chapter 27: The Revengers!