Chapter 4: THERES A PERVERT IN THE BATH HOUSE!!!

Alright guys! Chapter 4 is out!

Ling: FINALLY! WE WAITED FOR SOOO LONG!!

Monroe: Oh calm down!

Emma: I FOUND A CHICKEN!!!

Venus: Say what?

Anna: um guys?

Ling: NAME IT CLUCKY!!!

Monroe: NO NAME IT CHESTER THE CHICKEN!!!

Emma: NO TO BOTH OF THOSE!!

Venus: NAME IT HAMLETON CHICKENPIE THE 58TH!!

Anna: Um guys!

Ling: CLUCKY!!!

Monroe: CHESTER THE CHICKEN!!!

Venus: HAMLETON CHICKENPIE THE 58TH!!!

Emma: NO!!

Anna: Guys!

Ling: CLUCKY!!!!!!!!

Monroe: CHESTER THE CHICKEN!!!!!!!

Venus: HAMLETON CHICKENPIE THE 58TH!!!!!!!

Emma: NO!!!!!

Anna: YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone: what?

Anna: The thing!

Everyone: oops

Venus: CrazyNala2681

Ling: does

Monroe: NOT

Emma: own

Anna: Naruto!

Now that thats over, ON WITH THE STORY!!!

_______________________________________________________________

Yuri P.O.V

All of us walked and chatted along the way to the roof, when we got up there Kasumi-sensei and Kakashi-sensei were already there! "Alright why don't you introduce yourselves, one at a time." Kakashi said. "Wait what are we supposed to say?" Sakura asked. "Your name things you like, things you hate, hobbies, and dreams for the future." "Can you start first so we can have a clear picture on how its supposed to work?" Naruto asked."I'm Kakashi Hatake things I like and things I hate, I don't feel like telling you that, my dreams for the future are, I haven't really thought about it, I have lots of hobbies" "All he told us was his name" Sakura mumbled.

"Hello I'm Kasumi Hatake, this mans big sister. I like missions and training. I hate letting enemies get away. My hobbies are eating tomatoes. My dream for the future? To raise the best team ever" Kasumi said. The five of us smiled. "You on the right, you go first" Kakashi said.

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki Believe it. I like ramen especially the ramen that Iruka-sensei gets me, I hate three minutes you have to wait for the instant ramen to cook. My hobbies are eating and comparing different types of ramen. My dream for the future is to be Hokage, then everyone will stop disrespecting me and look up to me!" Kakashi nodded. "You with the short pink hair on my team" Kasumi said.

"My name is Yokina Kokoro! I like Sakura, Naruto, and sugar. I don't really hate anything! Well except the color pink! I didn't choose to have this hair ya know! But that doesn't mean I hate Sakura! My hobbies are training with hand to hand combat and weapons! And my dream for the future? To bring somebody back to Konoha!" she was talking about when Sasuke leaves Konoha.
"Good now the girl from my team" Kakashi instructed.

"My name is Sakura Haruno. The things I like, I mean the person I like..*glances at Sasuke and squeals* my hobbies are...*giggles* and my dreams for the future...*squeals*" "and things you hate?" Kakashi asked. "Naruto, Karasu and Ginga for shoving Sasuke!" she said "Sorry for shoving Sasuke...?" Ginga and Karasu apologized. Sakura and Sasuke seemed shocked. "I-Its ok" Sakura said. They both smiled happily at her. "The two girls that just apologized" Kasumi said.