Chapter 17: Umi vs Yokina Pre-Battle Royal!

YAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM AWESOMESAUCE!!!!!!!

Monroe: Why? Why? Why do I have to be here?

Venus: Trust me, the answer will never be found.

Anna: SOOOOOOOOO! WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS CHAPTER WILL BE LIKE!?!?!??!?

Ling: Honestly I just hope that I can FINALLY eat my sparkle-flavored icecream!

Emma: Yeaaaahhhh about that.........IchiogagotintothestashIamsooooosorrybecauseIhadlefthimoutatnightwithoutfeedinghimsohekindofatealltheicecream

Ling:..................................WHYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My poor icecream! TT_TT

Monroe: Here have this icecream!

Ling: Icecream yay! <3 Wait a minute! Whats this?

Icecream top says: CrazyNala2681 does NOT own Naruto she only owns Riri, Ginga, Umi, Karasu, and Yokina. Oh and Ichioga! Happy reading! I mean happy eating!
U

I have tell you guys something first. So during their training the girls changed their appearances slightly so I'm posting their new looks as pictures.
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_____________________________________________~_~_~_~_'-'-'--'-'-'-'_'_'-'-'_~____~~_'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'--'-''-'-'-'--'-''-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'--'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'--''--'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'--'--'-'-'-'-'-'--'-'-'-'-'-'-'--'--'--'-'-'--'-'-'--'-'-'-'--'-''''''''''''''''-------------------'''''-'-'-'-'--'-'-'-

Ginga's P.O.V

As we 'walked' (teleported) into the stadium the proctor looked at us. "Who are you?" He asked. I snorted. "We are the Kokoro clan sisters, don't question us."

The proctor smirked. "So you're the girls that left the village and wrote that you would come back." Yokina rolled her eyes. "No. Really? I didn't know that CONSIDERING WE'RE PRETTY MUCH FAMOUS ALREADY! SHEESH GET YO FACTS STRAIGHT!" 
She yelled. (Yokina looks slightly different so I posted a pic of her) The proctor sweatdropped but nodded. We went up to the roofs and watched the fights. It was getting kinda boring so we decided to do some last minute training and picked straws from Karasu's hand, who claimed that 'she didn't want to waste her time battling us'. I looked at my straw. Not me. I heard a surprised yelp and an 'AWWW YEAH!' coming from Umi and Yokina. I guessed that they were the ones who were going to have a battle. We went to a deserted hallway and started.
Umi P.O.V
My muscles tensed as my legs got into a stance. Ichioga jumped up and that started the battle. Yokina blocked Ichioga (who had turned into a boy) while I flashed behind her. I held up my kunai to her throat. She tensed as I pressed harder at her throat. Then POOF! WHA--? She used the substitution jutsu! I made handsigns 'Man Beast Clone!' I thought. Ichioga and I grew dog-like features. Yokina summoned her arrows. I smirked. I.....smirked? 'I've been spending too much time with Karasu -_-' I thought sweatdropping. Ichioga and I split up and attacked her from the sides. She... SPLIT HER BOW??

Yokina P.O.V
I had split my bow and shot at Umi and Ichioga with my two bows. Let me explain. Well my bow could be split apart and turn into two seperate shooters. It's name was Yin Yang. I would be able to make it whole if I slapped the two parts together again. Then it would form the original bow. Umi and Ichioga dodged quickly. Umi looked panicked but regained her cool and jumped over me. She shot kunai at me and I dodged only to be caught by Ichioga. "YAY I CAUGHT HER!" He yelled in my ear. I got an irk mark. "SHUT UP YOU'RE FREAKIN' LOUD YA KNOW?" I yelled. I saw everybody sweatdrop. I giggled nervously but froze when I heard "Will Miss Ginga Kokoro and Mr. Resku Sami please come down to the battle field?" Like Ginga says when she's late to something. Oh shnitzel.

Ginga P.O.V
Oh shnitzel

-))$;$;,!;&:&@19&,$!,!|^%]*¥~!~=£\!,!~*£\'scpnencohndk
Anna: WHAAAT? I DON'T SAY DAT!

Ling: SUUUUUURE ANNA SUUUUURE.

Venus: WHO SAID THAT WHEN SHE WAS LATE TO SCHOOL ANNA??

Anna:.........the marshmallows did.

Monroe: *facepalm* WOW ANNA WOW.

Ling: marshmallows can talk?

Anna: YES LING. YES THEY CAN.

Emma: Why did I even bother coming into this story??

Monroe: I have been asking myself that since Chapter 1

Anna: HURTFUUUULLLLL!

Next Time:
Ginga: OH SHNITZEL OH SHNITZEL OH SHNITZEL!
Yuri: SEE I TOLD YOU THAT YOU SAID THAT ALL THE TIME!
Ginga: WELL SOOOOORRY MISS IMNOTGONNADIEANDYOUAREBWAHAHA!
Yokina: SAY WHAA??
Umi: WHY ARE WE ALL IN CAPS LOCK?
Karasu: I dunno?

Next Time! Chapter 18: Battle Royal! Part One!