Chapter 10: Hello Panda!

Awesomesauce!! Double digits PARTY!!!!!!!!

Ling: WOOOOHOOO

Venus: Why are you so hyper today Anna?

Anna: I just said DOUBLE DIGITS!!! We are officially Ten Chapters OLD!!!!!

Emma: They ate cake and Nutella for breakfast

Venus: That explains everything

Ling: AWESOMESAUCE AWESOMESAUCE AWESOMESAUCE

Anna: OKAY!!!! Monroe please bring on the awesomesauce!

Monroe: Why do I have to do it?

Anna: I'll tell him!

Monroe: Coming right away your majesty! *rushes in the kitchen and comes back out with chips, veggie dip, chicken, and cream cheese* here you go!

Ling: YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! food

Anna: FOOD!!!!!!!!!! mew.

Emma: They are way too hyper! Whats this? *Sees writing on cake*

Cake writing says: CrazyNala2681 is not the owner of Naruto. As you can see she is however probably insane.

_________________________________________________________

Ginga P.O.V

We were waiting for the other teams to come to the tower. I heard heavy breathing behind me and turned to see Umi, Karasu, and Haku come in. All of them were wiped out and tired from the battles they faced. I was ashamed of all of us. We were supposed to be the strongest but it looked like we were the weakest. The Hokage told us about the preliminary round and we went to the second floor to watch Sasuke and a Leaf/Actually A Sound Ninja fight. Sasuke won. I looked at the computer. Ginga Kokoro vs Elliot Nekorauma. I sighed and jumped down. Elliot was a boy who had sandy blond hair and blue eyes. He was my age and had a cat on his shoulder. He was in the arena and shook my hand before we got ready. "Start!" the chunin said. I immediately jumped back and he got in a Taijutsu battle with me. I kicked, he blocked, I punched, he blocked with a punch, he grabbed my fist and punched with his other hand. I flew backwards. I hit the wall and stood back up.

Reader's P.O.V

Ginga wiped blood from her chin. "You're good." she said. "Thanks" Elliot said. Ginga smirked. "But really who do you think I am?" she asked. "Ginga Kokoro of the Kokoro clan the strongest clan ever and yet your going to be beaten by a Nekorauma so that we will be known as the strongest clan." he said smirking. Ginga growled. " I'M GOING TO CRUSH YOU!" she yelled furious. Her hair turned a shining white and Elliot smirked again. "Ha! You couldn't crush a fly!" he taunted. Then he got pulled into the ground. "WHAT?!" he yelled. "Earth style: Head hunter jutsu" came a smug voice from under the ground and Ginga poofed away. The real Ginga climbed out of the hole that was near the crater in the wall that had formed when she smashed into it.

Ginga P.O.V

I smirked at Elliot and he grit his teeth. "I'm not losing today to a Kokoro clan girl!" he yelled and I heard a meow. My eyes widened. Oh no! I forgot about the cat! I looked around wildly. Suddenly I heard a roar. "Oh dear lord thats one big cat!" I yelled seeing a HUGE tiger. It jumped on me and I screamed "I THOUGHT I WAS A CAT PERSON!!" Elliot managed to break out of the earth and laughed "Well Nekorauma cats only take orders from their master right Cuddles?" he said. The tiger roared. "Cuddles seriously?" I said muffled by Cuddles' paw. Elliot's face turned red. "I was six when I got him! Don't judge!" he yelled. "Too late!" I yelled back. The proctor was about to call Elliot the winner when they heard me growl. "HEY I'M STILL GOING TO CRUSH YOU!" I yelled as I lifted Cuddles' paw. My hair was white and my eyes were glowing a sadistic red. "Die fool!" Elliot yelled. I growled louder. "BLOOD STYLE: SUMMONING OF DEATH'S DOORWAY!" Suddenly, a big black doorway emerged from under the ground. "I SUMMON YOU, SHI!" I yelled. The doors opened and out came a boy with two blades and white hair with blue eyes. He looked at Elliot and his eyes turned red. "You are so pathetic it burns!" he screeched at Elliot and Cuddles. Then I summoned my katana. Shi and I quickly ran at top speed. We weren't as fast as Umi is but we could be pretty quick. Anyways I trapped Elliot in an earth coffin and the battle was finally over. Cuddles was too worn out to keep fighting Shi. I nodded at my summoning and he nodded back. He made his way over to the doors and said, "They saw me go through. I can't keep it a secret for much longer." I smiled. "S'ok I can't wait to see the expression on Tamashi's face when she learns the truth. See ya Shi!" I said. He smiled and stepped back into his own world. I walked upstairs, "Wow Ginga! That was soooo cool! I can't wait for my match!" Yokina said YOUTHFULLY. (Get it? Get it? I should shut up now) Anyways, Yuri was up next fighting a girl named Uleya Booer. I sniggered. Well boo her! I couldn't wait for my friend to show her skill level. I waited giddy, then I saw a certain someone's seafoam eyes. They looked at me intently while I just formed a huge sweatdrop. I sat down and closed my eyes. I was too sleepy to watch Yuri's fight. Soon the lull of sleep pulled me into the darkness and I had a very strange dream.