Chapter 9: I Wonder if I Should get a Tattoo?

ALRIGHT!!! I am soooooo ready to start the second part of the Chunin exams! I hope oyu enjoy this awesomesauce presentation! The others can't start it off because they're getting ready for the Chunin exams so-

Ling: I'm done!

Dang it

Ling: Alright guys I'm ready to start but we have to wait for the others.

Anna: Ready for action!

Why can't I just say the role for once?

Emma: Because you love us.

Anna: Guys lets just give her a chance for once!

Ling: No way! With you talking everyone will fall asleep!

Anna: What!?

Venus: That is soooo true! Nobody likes it when you say stuff! Your just sooo lazy!

Anna: So not true!

Ling: Really?

Anna: Stop it!

Venus: Stop being boring!

Anna: Well guess who is writing the story!

Ling: You. Are you that dumb?

Anna: No but since I am the writer guess what I can do?

Ling: What?

Emma: I need to help Karasu with her make up for a second

Anna: I can summon your mother and brother!

Anna uses Kenneth! And Venus' mom!

Anna: Use crybaby! And Venus' mom use bad grade scolding!

Kenneth and Venus' mom use their attacks. Its very affective!

Anna: Alright! You see what I can do? Stop being mean to people cause they'll always find a way to stop you! Go ahead!

YAY!!!!!! CrazyNala2681 (me) does NOT own Naruto! I am not Kishimoto-san!

START!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karasu P.O.V

"OKAY!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Ichioga. The little thing was pumped up for the chunin exams' second round (pic on left --->) we walked to the forest and started looking for an heaven scroll. Everybody we beat always had a stupid earth scroll and I wanted a heaven!!!! I remembered that Orochimaru had a heaven scroll and that it came at an easy price. "Alright Umi code snake." I said to her. Her eyes widened and she started panicking. "Haku I am so sorry about this." she said to him. "About wha-" he got cut off as she stuck a needle in a pressure point making it so he was passed out. "Alright your gonna have to hide for a bit got it?" I asked. She nodded sadly and ran behind a tree. See all of us were not going to help Sasuke. We just wanted to see if Orochimaru needed one of us. Don't get me wrong I sure as hell didn't want to leave but seriously? We have no chance. So since Umi, Yokina, and Yuri obviously were to shy and nice to get marked so it was either me or Ginga. Please be Ginga. I don't want to get hurt. Wait. That's cowardly! No. It has to be me! It has to. Right? I ran up and saw Ginga and Orochimaru battling it out. Sasuke and Naruto were unconscious. I grit my teeth. The moment of truth. "HEY YOU MULTICOLORED OREO!!!! KABUTO SUCKS!!!! KABUTxSAI FOREVER!!!!" I yelled at him. His head swirled to me. He licked his lips. "Ah a honey flavored treat!" his neck reached and I braced myself for pain. Instead of the stinging pain I was greeted with a whoosh of air and scream coming from behind me. I froze in shock twisted around and saw Orochimaru's head swivel back to his body. I saw golden eyes glazed with pain and blond hair in a frenzy while her shivering hand was clenched on her neck. Thoughts processed in my head. I mouthed the name unable to speak. Then I finally screamed out my very best friend's name. "UMI!!!!!!!!!"