2

Zahara😊💕

I laughed, "You guys are just too cute together." Melanie and Messiah smiled and kissed each other. I sometimes wish I had what they had, which is a healthy relationship. They are both just right for each other and I'm like, suffering here with no one to suffer with. I looked at the time and it was almost time for me to go to the movies with Noah. I sighed.

I better go...

I got up and grabbed my things, "Its time for me to go." I reminded. Melanie frowned and hugged me and Messiah waved.

"Awe, I wish you could've stayed longer... Sike! Girl, have fun with your boyfriend!" Melanie joked and shooed me off. I laughed a little and walked out, making my way to the movies from here so I could meet Noah. As I walked, I ended up seeing Malak walking the same direction as me. He looked up from his phone and smiled.

"Hey Zig." He smirked. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Don't call me by my initials."

He hugged me and then we pulled away. "So... Do you know what you have to do right?" He reminded. I sighed.

"Yes, I know what I'm doing." I groaned. This kid is like always on my butt about changing Noah. Like, I get it okay? We discussed this, but... He's only trying to keep me from getting heart broken and I understand that. When I got to the movie theatre, I saw him standing there just waiting. I smiled and made my way to him.

"Hey Noah." I smiled. He looked up from his phone with a smile in return.

"Hey Zahara, you ready? I got our tickets."

Aww, the player is being a gentleman.

I nodded went to get snacks with him before going in. After we got our snacks, we headed to the movie area and went to the top row and sat there. I looked over at him and just randomly smiled. "What?" He asked. I shook my head and laughed a little.

"You're so cute without even realizing it." Noah began to blush and looked away. "Awe Noah, are you blushing?" I asked rhetorically. He finally looked over at me and crashed his lips into mines. Surprisingly, I kissed him back and continued to kiss him for about five minutes.

After thirty more seconds, I pulled away not trying to take the kissing thing farther than what it needs to be. After I kissed him, I honestly don't know what to say after I kissed him. "You're a great kisser."

I blushed a little, "Thanks and you're great too." Noah nodded and then told me he's just go to the bathroom real quick before the movie starts. I nodded and sat there being plastered into my thoughts. I can't believe I let him kiss me and I don't even like this kid! I hope I don't catch feelings😬

After ten minutes, the movie was literally about to start and he is still not here. I sighed and walked out of the area. When I turned the corner, I saw him and this girl making out. As I looked at him, my blood began to boil. "He's gonna regret doing this." I said angrily as I balled up my fist. But then suddenly, I calmed down.

I sighed, "Why did I even bother? He's a player and I should've known something like this was going to happen." I said to myself. I walked back to the movie area and grabbed my things, trying to hurry out of this place because, I need sometime to think this player thing out.

I left out the area in a rush without paying any attention to what was ahead of me and ended up bumping into Noah himself. "Where are you going?" He asked. I looked into his eyes and began to say whatever comes into mind.