9

Sick of you

Zahara

I grabbed the last things from my room and left the house alone. On the way to his Mom's, I thought about Alana. I just couldn't help but to think of the future and how things are going to be for her. I just can't wait. When I arrived, I see Malak and Noah smiling and talking to each other.

I forgot that they had on and off friendships in the past. They must of made up again. They both looked at me with a smile. I looked over at Malak, remembering that day he said that we couldn't be friends anymore. Gosh, I remember it like it was just yesterday and it still hurts. He maybe friends with Noah, but he isn't friends with me.

I got out the car and waved politely to them and kept it cool. Noah blew kisses at me, causing me to blush a little. "Babe, why don't you finish unpacking? I got the rest okay?" He smiled a little, only trying to let me rest but I simply couldn't. I feel like I don't have time for resting, I rather get this unpacking thing done in one day.

I got Alana out the car and walked into the house. As soon as I walk in, I see Nadia and her friends who look incredibly older than me. "Hey sis, want me to watch Alana for you?" She asked. I looked at Alana and sighed.

"Yeah, sure and make sure you guys wash your hands before you touch her. She can get sick easily so be careful!" I warned. They all nodded. A huge wave of relief started to spread all over my body. I felt more better than the last time I came here.

I walked straight into Noah's room, taking the time to actually look at my surroundings. I looked at each of his pictures when he was little and the rest of them. Since I'm such a nosy person, I decide to look in his drawer to see what else he has. When I opened the first drawer, there was a notebook that was labeled: Man Book(Not Diary)

I chuckled a little but leaned into the hallway, making sure no one sees me snooping. I opened the book and just read his book entries from page to page. I read on and on and found something interesting I found in one word; Breathtaking/Surprises

The entry was about me... The things he said about me, made me kinda fall in love with him again but I'm bothered with half of it.

November 13, 2016. 3:30 PM

Today was amazing! I met this beautiful girl named Zahara but for now in this notebook, I'll call her Miss Gray because she means a lot to me. For some reason, I just felt a spark when I asked her to hang out. I'd never think a beautiful girl like her would say "Yes" just like that... Usually girls would play hard to get. Its okay though, she's different and I love that... I wonder if she knows that Malak dared me to act like a player to see if she'll pass the test. At the movies, she left because she saw me kissing a girl. That whole player thing is just an act. Hopefully things wouldn't go so far between us. So far she's failing but I believe that beautiful babe will pass!