12

I missed you😋💕

Noah

I looked over at Zahara and just took the time to actually observe her and just look at how beautiful she is with that brown, skin tone. She looked over at me and started to get a little shy.

"Why are you looking at me like that? You look like a creep." She said. I laughed a little and moved the strands of her curly hair out of her face.

"You're beautiful like how can I remove my eyes from something so gorgeous?" I said, just to be sweet with my words. Zahara started to blush. I leaned in a little, I don't know why but it seemed like the perfect time to just kiss her. The sun is set, the wind is very calm, setting the mood. Everything is just simply perfect with Zahara, especially when she doesn't mind having a picnic instead of going to an expensive restaurant.

Just like I expected, Zahara leaned in to. Within two seconds, our lips reunited, causing me to feel that same spark from when we first kissed. Right now, I don't care about no Tamyah. I never loved her, I'm only there for the baby and to just be a father figure. Tamyah isn't like Zahara. She's way more dependent on others and more like of an expectation type of person.

She'll expect me to give her roses and take her out on an expensive date like who does that? I'm not no married man, I'm only eighteen like dang... Chill out, I'm fresh outta highschool. (Yeah time has gone by so fast.)

Without even realizing it, I was already making out with Zahara and it simply wasn't so long before she started going for more. I pulled away and stopped her, "Whoa, wait a minute. You're not trying to do this out here are you?" I asked as if she was crazy. I don't know about her but I'd do it in more of a secluded place, not at a park.

She rolled her eyes playfully, "Oh please, you haven't done this in a public park before?"

I looked at her straight in the face, "Have you?"

"No, but I don't see what's the problem. We're here alone and no ones around." She said, shrugging carelessly. I sighed in frustration.

"I'm not doing-"

Zahara pushed me down, causing me to literally stop in mid-sentence. With no hesitation, she unbuckled my pants and pulled my friend out. In embarrassment I covered it, but I was late. She had already sat on it and had a dress on so no one could really see what was going on.

"Just be quiet and let me ride." She groaned. I really couldn't say anything because I was too distracted on how she really wasn't wearing no panties under that dress. Its like she already planned this from the start. Out of all of this, all I could think of was being caught in this park. I don't think I'll ever live with this thought, especially here.

Zahara buckled my pants up and got up fixing her dress. It turns out, she was right. No one was here and it was okay. Thankfully, my pull out game was strong this time. It made me feel like I saved the day for once. I looked at her to see that there was no evidence on her dress. There was none and I was glad.

Zahara smirked, "How was it babe?"

I rolled my eyes playfully, "It was good Hara, but next time, we doing this in private. This public stuff isn't my thing."