3

Zahara😊💕

After four months, Noah and I got closer and this time I'll be able to get to know more about him and will be able to break the player habit. I plopped on the couch and laid back, ready to cut on Netflix until my mother stood there with a disapproving look. "What?" I asked. She crossed her arms and eyed me, giving me looks of disgust. "What did I do?" I asked, feeling confused but more irritated.

"So you decide that today's the day, you get to relax and shit?" She asked, "No, go outside and hang with your friends. Be active like damn, be like your cousin Treyson."

I sighed, and dragged myself off the couch. I made my way towards the stairs until my mom had a sudden smile on her face, "I'm just joking, but your friend is here."

I smiled, "Who? Mel and Siah?"

She shook her head and chuckled a little, "Noah."

I rolled my eyes playfully and walked to the door and saw Noah sitting on the steps being on his phone. I don't know why but I smiled ear to ear as I saw him. I have to admit, that he's really attractive with so many flaws like only if he didn't have too many, we'll be alright. And No we're not going out... We're just talking, basically predating... I guess.

I opened the door catching his full attention. "Hey." I smiled. Noah smiled and opened his arms, waiting for a hug. I blushed a little and went to hug Noah and as we hugged, I felt him grip my butt. I gasped and suddenly felt embarrassed about it, but I liked it.

"Why would you do that Noah?" I whispered. He laughed and spoke.

"Sorry, it was tempting but I'll stop if you want me to."

I thought about it and shook my head, "As long as you don't do that to any other girl but me." I said, " I'm the only one you should do it to. No one else, promise?"

Noah looked down to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "I promise." After we finally let go of each other, we decided to go on a little date at Lorenzo's Pizzeria. As we walked there, he held my hand and talked about how his day went and got to know more about each other. At this point, I think I'm really catching feelings for Noah.

He has me thinking about him so many times throughout the day like ugh, I can't get enough of him.😩😩

When we arrived, he politely opened the door for me to enter then walked in right after me. I looked around the restaurant and it looked a little empty today but it's okay, I actually find it romantic for it to be just us in here anyway.

A short old man with a chef hat came out with a smile on his face. "Hello Noah, how have you been?" Noah smiled and hugged him.

"I'm good, can I have a table for two?" He asked. The man nods and leads us to a table and it seemed like a special table to because it was quite different from all the other tables. "Here you go for you and the beautiful young lady." He said politely. I smiled and sat down as Noah sat across from me. He stood at the table and pulled out two menus.

"Here you go and take all the time you need, since you guys are my only customers today." He smiled. Noah and I nodded, then he left. The old man seemed sweet and very generous, like he seems like he actually owns the place.

"Noah, is he the owner of the place?" I asked as I was feeling amazed about the setting of this particular table. He nodded as he skimmed his eyes through the menu. "Yes babe, don't you like it? It's beautiful right?"

I nodded and picked up my menu, to look for something delicious to eat. "Hey Noah, what do you want to eat?" I asked curiously. He put his menu down and seductively bit his lips, causing me to feel weakened at the knees even though I'm sitting.