20

Zahara

The second I got home, I decided to dress all nice for Malak. Today was a great day so why not show him some appreciation for his hard work? I examined my closet and found a red silk dress with thin straps. I smiled at it and automatically yanked it out of the closet. This dress always makes me feel sexy and it never fails to seduce Malak himself.

Its his favorite thing to see me in, other than seeing me naked. I threw off my clothes and nicely slipped it on, checking myself in the mirror. I looked perfect. My hair was wild and good enough, just the way he likes it. Once I was done with all that, I was ready. Thankfully Alana is with my mom today because things might just get hot in here, if you know what I mean.

After twenty minutes of waiting, the man himself enters. I smiled deviously and made my way slowly down the stairs, just to get his attention. Right on the spot, I caught Malak's full attention. His eyebrows raised in surprise, he hasn't seen me in this dress in a minute. He put his stuff down and quickly made his way towards me.

As soon as were in front of each other, he managed to pull me in closer to him. He looked down at me with a sly smile, "Baby, I missed seeing you in that dress." He whispered before kissing me on the forehead. I smiled a little, letting my arms travel around his waist.

"You've been working hard lately haven't you?" I asked seductively, letting my fingers travel under his shirt. Malak bit his bottom lip, taking in my presence.

"Mhm." Within seconds we were getting closer and closer and things ended with a passionate kiss on the lips. I wanted to leave him turned on for the rest of the day, maybe leave him sprung. As we kissed, I felt his hands reach for my thighs causing me to jump up and wrap my thighs around his waist.

Malak made his way to the wall and gently pressed me against it. He pulled away ready to bury his face into my neck. As soon as his lips touched my neck, the sensual feeling was coming. "Mmm." I moaned. I felt him print a smile against my neck before sucking the hell out of it. As I could tell, Malak was giving me hickeys.

Five minutes into it, we was ready to go further but it was disrupted once Malak's phone rang. Knowing how stubborn I was, I decide to kiss him some more but he pulled away. He wiped his mouth and gave me the sorry look. I sighed feeling sexually frustrated. "Is it really that serious?" I asked, frowning. Malak shrugged, making me feel a little angry. "What do you mean you don't know?" I whined as he answered it.

As he talked on the phone I decided to make things a little difficult for him. Mischievously, my hands went down his pants and it seems from here that he isn't try to stop me so why not let my hands do some magic?

***************

I woke up feeling great as hell, and of course Malak was knocked out. I shook my head and chuckled, it seems like I put him to sleep. I broke free from his arms and took a nice shower, ready to prepare dinner. Once I was finished, I got right to work in the kitchen but there was something severally odd. Malak's phone was going off constantly.

Since I already knew his password, I got right in to see what was the emergency and it happened to be that he's leaving for Paris around six in the morning. I sighed and placed the phone down, feeling unease about this 'Paris' thing. Believe me, I'm okay with him going but its the fact that he's going on an airplane. The thought of loosing him again scares me so much, that I sometimes have nightmares.

In my surprise, Malak himself was up already. He made his way to me and lightly planted a kiss on my forehead. "Thanks for giving me a reward babe."

I began to smile with pride, being proud at the fact that he's satisfied. "You're welcome and why didn't you tell me about this airplane trip to Paris?" I asked in concern. Malak sighed, pulling me into his arms.