The disease

"I mean there is a disease going around slowly killing the vampire species." Sebastian said

" umm ok but who started this whole thing" i replied

"The mudanes(aka humans). They got tired of us killing there species so they started killing ours."

"Ok weird but you said there were others then why did you pick me"i asked

I turned around to look at him because his response was slow, his whole body was all tensed up.

"Well....ummmm.... Do...... you really want to know?" He said.

"Yeah" i replied.

"Well..... I thought you were the cutest girl ive ever seen" he said.

I think i started to blush so i turned around quickly.everything was really awkward after that.

"Ummmmmm....... Thanks"

"Yeah.........your welcome"

All of a sudden i turned around and kissed his cheek. I know we barley know each other but i felt like ive known him for ever. I turned even more red. Then i turned around and started to walk away when he called my name.

"Hey umm syreena,"

"Yeah"

"i feel like I've known you forever two"

Damn it he can hear my thoughts,i ran off before he could read that thought. That was really embarrassing but i did kiss him and he is really hot, who cares if the kiss was only on the cheek. Maybe our relationship can get a little farther. I really hope that he cant read my thoughts right now i would curl into a ball and die. But honestly i feel like i know everything about him and i think I'm crushing on him.

A/N

I FINALLY GOT 200 READS! YAY.This is the first chapter of her admitting her feelings about liking him but i swear there will be more!

Comment

Vote

And share