depression

Sebastian pov

I've been trying to help syreena out of her"funk", but nothing working. At least she always answers her calls and text so she still alive.i go to her house  after school. I'm on my way there now,  I tried calling her but no one answered the phone.  then i called her house phone still no answers our texts weird.when i got to her house nobody was there and project runway was on. syreena would never Muss an episode of that show. i drop everything when  see the note.

Dear Sebastian,

I have her, f*@$ you!

              -Lucifer

DAMNIT I HATE THE PEOPLE FROM HELL LIKE LUCIFER! !

syreenas pov

It's been two weeks since my mother died. Sebastian has been trying to help me but he can't I'm just to depressed. i may still answer all of He's texts and call but i just can't face the world yet. i have missed like a week of school. as i was thinking about my whole life situation there was a knock at my door.

"what the fudge do you want, you assholes can't i just be alone like damn!"

I opened the door to find two strangers that were also vampires.

"That's no way to talk to anyone, that's just straight up rude" the one with the Big ocean blue eyes dressed in a tight black shirt and jeans.

"that was rather rude. "the other guy with green eyes dressed in all  black as well they both had brown hair.

"gee sorry that you  disturbed me."I say with sarcasm dripping off my words

"no problem"the blue eyed one said

"you are forgiven" the green eyed one said.

"it was sarcasm dumbasses."i replied.

just then another man came.

"hey there beautiful" the third man said, he was wearing a hoodie that covered his face and jeans.

"Ok first of all who the hell are y'all,  second I have a boyfriend you creep lastly, what the fudge you want? !" I said quiet rudely.

"I'm David" the one with the blue eyes said.

"I'm Andrew " the one With the green eyes also said.

"and I'm Lucifer" the last one said before putting a bag over my head.

a/n

I KNOW IT'S BEEN AWHILE AND ITS SHORT BUT I WILL BE UPDATING ALL OF MY BOOKS TODAY I'LL MAKE A LONGER CHAPTER LATER THIS WEEK.