Mates vs bf

"What's a mate?" I asked curiously.

"Its umm.... well..... like when....." Kadin the turned a bright red.

I laughed at his shyness and cuteness. He turned even more red.

"Your cute when you turn red" I giggled. I know I know I'm a very straight forward person.

"Thanks?"

Then Luke came out holding some clothes.

"sorry but you'll have to wear Kadins pull over and these shorts."

"Where's the bathroom?" I asked shyly

"Aww babe why do you need a bathroom?" Luke said wiggling his eyebrow.Kadin punched his arm.What a perve.

"its inside down the hall to the right."Kadin said still a bit red. I giggled at his redness again and left.

The shorts fit fine and ended like 2 inches after my bum and the pull over cover the shorts. I feel like a hooker, I walked back outside to see kadin and Luke. Luke whistled at me and then I heard a low growl come from kadin.I giggled, why am I so giggly?!

"You have a cute laugh" Luke and kadin said.

I could feel my cheeks heat up I looked down in embarrassment. I felt tingles on my cheek and saw that he kissed my cheek. we both turned red.

"sorry" he said shyly

"its Ok....there is no apology needed" I replied shyly.

"WAIT A FREAKIN MINUET WHATS A MATE YOU NEVER ANSWERED!!" I YELLED

"Busted" Luke said.

                                A/N

Sorry its been a while but I have over 800 reads! yay! Anyways who do you think she should end up with kadin or sebastion? I still have no idea who she's going to end up with.