the random wolf

"ELLEN!"

"Yeah hey?" Ellen said quietly.

"MATE!" Luke yelled and ran to Ellen and embraced her tightly.

Ellen melted in his hold and she kissed his check as he took in her sent. Kadin then came and hugged me inhaling as well. After both boys released Ellen and I talked.

"I know were not friends anymore. I just wanted to say sorry. the secret I kept from you was......I am a vampire."

"REALLY?! Not possible your not sparkling in the light" She said in a fake disbelief voice.

"haha very funny" I replied sarcastically.

"Well I feel awful." she replied gloomily.

"Its fine, you were and are still my bff.

"Well now we both are super natural creatures"she said happily.

Then Kadin and Luke decided to but in. While Ellen and I sat in the grass.

"Don't forget me"they both said.

Ellen and I both got up. Ellen kissed Luke on the lips. I turned to Kadin

"you have to earn that " I said pointing to the no longer kissing Luke and ellen, Then turned around with a lot of sass.

"Damn girl"Ellen said slapping my ass.

Kadin let out a small growl while, I continued to walk inside with everyone behind me.

When I got inside I stopped and looked at kadin I had no idea where I was going and kadin caught on to that.

"this way" he said

He led me down a hallway and past three doors till we got to a door that was black with a gold door knob. When I stepped inside the whole room was dark blue and,the furniture was white. I got really excited with the big room I jumped on the white sheets after taking off my shoes and jumped on the huge bed. Kadin chuckled and closed the door behind him.

                                  A/N

I know its been awhile but my phone broke twice and then I got a new one then I went to California to my gramdma who has no internet. I know its also short but I figured you wanted to know who the wolf was. I'll update on Saturday or Sunday a much longer chapter.